Keralites in Dubai

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by sumitha, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Re: hi

Hi Deepa,

You can join in discussion here in Indian Ladies in Dubai - meet here!

And also visit the "New Member Guide" link below my signature here in this post. A few moments spent there will help you to browse through the site easily..

Hope it helps...bye

2. mystique

mystique New IL'ite

i saw another thread with the same name ...but can't find any new mesasges in there ...so i thought i'd just start all over ....

my name is deepa madhu..living in deira ..dubai...basically from kerala..trivandrum....

luv making friends and discussing about topics of similar interests..

aaarum illae oru malayalm msg ayakaaan....
    :thumbsup

3. desertdiva

desertdiva Junior IL'ite

hi divya,
    i m seena. i'm stayin in abudhabi. endu undu visheshams. are u married. kuttikal undo??

4. mystique

mystique New IL'ite

hi seena...how r u ...just now read ur msgs....yes i am married...oru kunju unde...1 1/2 year old darling....used to work before...now stay at home mom....which is kinda good and bad....i miss working...but i love to be with my son...

wht abt u ....oh..by the way ...my name is deepa ...not dhivya.... :) ......are u married...where r u from in trivandrum....tell me more abt u ...

be happy...
    deeepsssss

5. mysmile

mysmile New IL'ite

hi seena and deepa......

i,m smita and i stay in abu dhabi too........im a working mom.......my daughter is 15 months old now.....im from trissur in kerala but my education was done gujarat as my father is a govt. emplyee there....he will retire next may and will settle down in kerala.......my hubby is from palakad

6. Bindu Thomas

Bindu Thomas Senior IL'ite

Hi Girls,
    Since there was already a thread with the same name many of them have introduced themselves there.. Anyway, Hi to all of u.... I'm Bindu - a working mom.. based in Sharjah but working in Dubai... Dentist.... 3 children (boys)... Husband ... orthdontist... working with a private hospital... Stay in touch... Would be nice to share the malayalee feel...

7. mysmile

mysmile New IL'ite

hi bindu nice to hear from you........as u r a dentist can i ask u something....my daughter is 15 months old and she has 11 teeth so can i start brushing her teeth now or otheriwse can u suggest the right age to start brushing the teeth.

thx

8. Bindu Thomas

Hi mysmile,
    Ideally u should start brushing ur child's teeth when the first tooth appears itself.... so yes, please start brushing her teeth preferably after every meal (specially after chocolates) minimum is twice a day...
    All the best.

9. mysmile

mysmile New IL'ite

thank you so much bindu........i'll buy a nice toothbrush for her today itself.......so howz everything goin with u and ur fly.....how old r ur boyz.....

thanx again.....
    mysmile.......

10. Bindu Thomas

Hi smita,
    u r welcome... Pratik- almost 9 yrs, Pranit- 4 yrs and Pranay- 1 yr..What do u work as? How r u managing with ur baby? Kunjine nookan aarellum undow?