1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Keep everyone guessing!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear MP
    That classification of activities where C is a must and where IC would add spice to our life is very educative and timely considering how much I have confused the young minds here! As you say C is highly recommended in personal matters like the morning cup of coffee, reading the newspaper etc( I cant think of anything more!)
    IC can relate to a wider range of activities including what we wear and what programs we watch on TV!
    IC would be ideal, as you say, in our holiday plans et al. IC in stock market operations is mandatory and not optional. But I like your grouping together Speilberg and Chitvish. Both of them have immense capacity to thrill and surprise us. ET, Schindler's List and Hook are as widely different from each other as oats iddly, kollu halwa and sweet corn ice cream! They are on par in their ability to offer variety!
    Sri

2. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meena,
    C or IC, you agree one C is important in our daily lives?
    Le C has started teasing me but that does help my "thinking machine" ride fast - please see, that I have created a separate index for oats recipes !
    I took oats halwa to his house. His daughter thought it was akkaravadisal & said, it was too good ! One must have seen the expression on Le C's face !!
    But I must thank him for leading me into "hitherto unexplored" areas in cookery !
    I know you will not mispronounce "quiche" - so it will be posted soon !
    Whyshould he bother if you exchange L, H & K with me, in his forum? He is just an onlooker, nothing more !! It is only between you & me, Meena.
    L H & K
    La C.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2008
  3. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

Dear Chitra,

You always C the right thing…
    L H Ks are only for you, always!!!!!
    All the teasing is gonna benefit the whole community here with the list of recipes getting longer & adding variety to the list….. keep them coming anyway…
    Now that you said, it's between you and me, just tell me if I’m right – we look for consistent men all the time and expect a bit of inconsistency at times, maybe at nights,…… no wonder Kamasutra is the most favored book as gift these days….

I’m still wondering - to C or not to C…….

4. Chitvish

Statuatory Warning:
    Sri,
    please do not read the following.

Dear meena,
    You write
    with the list of recipes getting longer & adding variety to the list….. keep them coming anyway
    Yes, it is oats payasam today. Now, Dear, no worries - it is in no way similar to Oats kanji !

With reference to
    Now that you said, it's between you and me, just tell me if I’m right – we look for consistent men all the time and expect a bit of inconsistency at times, maybe at nights,…… no wonder Kamasutra is the most favored book as gift these days….

I am sending you a PM straight away. I do not want to write in the open forum & get infraction. I will send a CC to the naughty old man also. Those who want, can write to me - PMs will be sent.

Meena, I can't help getting nostalgic about the fun, we both used to have (with Sudha chipping in) in VR's forum, once upon a time !!

L H K
    Chithra.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2008
  5. meenaprakash

Dear Chitra,

Just loved reading the statutory warning to Sri. [​IMG]
    Cheeniya Sir pls forgive us – you are to be blamed for all these consequences ----

Chitra, You’ve always got interesting to share – yes, I got the PM & tell me Chitra, did you really PM that to Mr C…. pls don’t… I think it shld be between us – owing to the content ..hope you understand shakehead. You can PM to our consistent ladies here, of course[​IMG] [​IMG].

And I just couldn’t sleep last night after reading your PM… Oh, my, my, I’ve got so much to learn yet.. your take on K…. I shall call you, C. I can’t wait till midnight to post another mail here -

In fact, I posted the between you and me late night so we shldn’t be getting any infraction – suppose to be late night edition, right????. I’m sure Malathy is fast asleep and she wouldn’t even know.

Now, for the nostalgic part, why do u get nostalgic Chitra, let’s think of now, here, right now… we shall play the foool here tooooo till Cheeniya Sir gets fed up and kicks us out – in fact, shall continue doing it in all possible forums from now on – what say you??????

Lots of Love, Intense kisses & Tightest hugs (all for you,Chitra!!!!)

6. meenaprakash

Hello Cheeniya,

just loved reading your IC list - oats iddly, kollu halwa and sweet corn ice cream.
    she'll sooon add all those in her list I'm sure.
    I've also included your esteemed self to the same group of thrillers & interesting people - and I do mean it.
    whether to be C or IC is left to oneself but we all need the 2 C's here in IL, we just can't do without you guys.

thanks for letting us have so much fun here---

Regards,

7. Chitvish

Dearest Meena,
    Can't help going ahead with this complaint against you ! SORRY !
    You write
    we shall play the foool here tooooo till Cheeniya Sir gets fed up and kicks us out – in fact, shall continue doing it in all possible forums from now on – what say you??????

You are so INCONSISTENT in your attendance in IL - sorry for saying this. But it is the truth !! So, I will write something hoping you will continue the fun; but you may do the "vanishing act" leaving me, unanswered ! Imagine what will happen to my "reputation" in this forum (not that it is something zealously guarded!).
    We must always remember the owl will be ready with the "prey"ing act !
    L H K,
    Chithra.

8. meenaprakash

Dearest Chitra,

You caught me red handed – Cheeniya will be very happy to see your reply for the fact that finally someone could explain inconsistency so beautifully & my name had to show up as an eg.:oops: -
    Yes, I had to deny the pleasure of being in IL for sometime now but there’s always hope, Chitra. Let’s hope we’ll bump into each other very often like before.
    I’m also longing to hug you – now that you’ve turned yourself into a chic lady – with all your workouts and diet. Let’s see what’s in store for us this New Year---

L Hs Ks

9. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

My my GALS.....i am shocked!? tsk
    Meena , where did u land from all of a sudden and that too sounding so "HOT".......now isnt this the right thread for u to make an entry....." KEEP EVERYONE GUESSING!" Only thing consistent in this thread seems to be the way you and Chitra are being Consistently being naughty! Can't help laughing and remembering some good old times! Big Laugh
    Now i wonder what the PM was all about....Chitra, be a sweetheart and send me also....i am dying to hear that too! ha aha.....:wow

Sorry Cheeniya, looks like you are going to BAN all of us from entering your thread with such fbs!...he he he......Chillout!

10. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sudha
    What can I say except that it is a free world!:redface:
    Sri