Kashmir Ladies - Meet here!

Discussion in 'Northern and Central Indian States' started by Neerjavakil, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Neerjavakil

Neerjavakil Silver IL'ite

Hi Varloo

It was nice to see your post and I realley liked the way you address us as Kashmir kee kalis.Yeah, this was the name given to the actual inhabitants of Kashmir in the movie Kashmir kee kali.

The situation in the valley is still critical and no body knows what will happen the next moment although so many tourists are going now a days but millitant threats are still there.

I am happy to know that you enjoyed the hospitality over there.As it is well said by some urdu poet "zara zara hai mairay kashmir ka mehman nawaz rah main takranay nay diya paani mujko" which means that even the stones in the valley dont let you go thirsty and they provide you some
    water.

thankyou

2. idreamz2006

idreamz2006 New IL'ite

hi!!
    my name is kulsum and i am born kashmiri and married with a three year old daughter. i love everything about kashmir from its breathtaking sceneries to kind hearted kashmiris.

thanks and regards.
    kulsum

3. Neerjavakil

Hi Kusum
    Welcome to the thread. Tell us something more about yourself. Are you still residing in Kashmir and how is the situation there now a day?

4. Neerjavakil

Hi Kusum
    Welcome to the thread. tell us something more about yourself. Are you still residing in the valley, and if so, how is the situation there now a days?

5. Neerjavakil

Hi Kusum
    Welcome to the thread. Tell us something more about yourself. Are you still residing in the valley and if so how is the situation there now a days?