1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kasautii Zindagii Kay - What's in a name??

Discussion in 'TV' started by Chatter, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Chatter

Chatter New IL'ite

Kasautii Zindagii Kay -

How do you pronounce the above title? The actual pronunciation is Kasauti Zindagi Ki, but can anybody read "Kay" as "Ki". Thanks to the numerologists in Film industry who make the spellings of legible words go illegible. With double "i" in Kasauti and zindagi, the title does not seem to be catchy. Yet Ekta Kapoor with her myth of serials starting names with "K" and following numerologist to misspell words does all the grammer go haywire. There's double "K" in Kkavyanjali and so on...

I am also thinking of changing my name from Chatter to CCheattter...What say? Is any nameologist around to suggest me my name?

2. Chandni

Chandni New IL'ite

Kasauti Zindagi ki Or Patience ki

Talking of such serials like Kasauti Zindagi ki , Kahaani Ghar Ghar ki, Kyunki Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi etc. they are on air since years and the story is literally being dragged. Viewers lose interest in such serials when the story is dragged.

I remember seeing Kasauti Zindagi ki and half the time, Prerna was married to Anurag and half the time to Mr. Bajaj. I still dont know if she is wife of Mr. Bajaj or Anurag in the serial. She is always present in both houses and is mother of all children in both houses. And her children are also as grown up as herself. Even after 20 years of married life, the characters of Prerna and Anurag dont get any older. Mr. Bajaj was always old even when the character was introduced in serial :confused: . I stopped watching this serial Kasauti Zindagi ki after all such confusion in the story.

I wish they make better serials.

3. Nagma

Nagma New IL'ite

What to see in a Serial !

Hi all,

While on this topic of 'K' serials by Ekta kapoor on different channels like Sony, Star plus, Zee TV, all thse serials look same to me. I feel you see any serial and all have same storyline. What with the tussle between two families in Kasauti zindagi ki or in Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi. The main thing to see in the serials is the latest fashion trends, the jewellery, the designer sarees, the House interiors in the big sets of serials like Kkussum, Kaisa yeh pyar hai, kahani ghar ghar ki and so on.

Even if any female in the serial gets up at 5 o'clock in the morning to do pooja, she is neatly dressed, hair combed and full jewellery worn with heavy saree dressed up as she gets up from the bed...I will never sleep comfortably in such heavy makeups...will you? ;-)