Kanu Wishes !

Discussion in 'Festivals, Functions & Rituals' started by Chitvish, Jan 15, 2007.

1. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

yes you are true.

but sometimes i want people really around. my own brother never called me yesterday. I want him to understand that i am not doing kanu and sending rakis to get money from him, it is a way of showing my affection. i do not understand - does staying in US make them cold and indifferent to family ? do people settled in US think that sisters celebrate these rituals only for money ?

anyways this virtual family is what has been helping me till now to feel better

1 person likes this.
  2. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

dear chithra ma'am,
    as i was getting bored, i started reading one of your loooooooaaaaaads of posts.. whew what a way to go !! so nice of you... for your knowledge...i liked ur pregnancy diet chart.. because i am vegetarian and people rarely give veg diet chart...

i even got to wade thru your meetups and saw ur photos with other ILites, i felt very elated... i thing meets are nice thing after inet acquaitance to make them friends... oh but what to do i am settled in hyd... paravaillai, ungal photo parthade en bhagyam.

3. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

I think, you can make a trip to Chennai & be my guest. So what, if you are settled in H'bad??
    You seem to be so fond of "humanity" like me!! So, please do come, Durga!
    Love,
    Chithra.

4. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

thanks ma'am for your kind invitation. last month thaan chennai vadhu karuvalarcheri kumbakonam and thirukarugavur poittu vandom. next i will surely tell you and make it possible to meet you. :)

5. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dearmost chitmam

Beleive me, i planned to ask about this , since this is practisced even today in our house , yeah, our elders have made it compulsory ( many people have stopped this practise ) but unforunately nobody knows this full VAZTHU and say something else, and we youngsters all used to make fun out of it and add our own lyrics ....Big LaughBig Laughso i really felt like knowing this in full this time ( ofcourse by asking you)

Thank you so much for your loving wishes, full vaazthu , pls accept my :bowdown