1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kana Kaanum Kaalangal-vijay Tv

Discussion in 'TV' started by Meenaneelakantan, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

HI friends,

Do u watch kana kaanum kaalangal in vijay tv?
    Its pretty good wit really good casts..
    One can ve a nice time watchin it 4 half an hour 4m monday 2 thursday instead of watchin other soaps n wastin tears..
    The characters Pandi, Vineeth, Joe, Bala ve got many fans behind dem..
    The jokes n d dialogues seems 2 b very instant in it..
    I think one shud'nt miss watchin it which takes us back 2 our school days..
    Such serials rarely come out n its one of its kind!
    Wat do u say?

2. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hai meena

:clap:clap:clap:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:exactly::boo::boo::yes::yes:

Ur 100% right, its very interesting serial, and all of our family members will never fail to see that, and i myself will feel young whilw watching that programme, i wont watch any other serial.......i dont want to cry simply , bit i like to laugh ............i feel it very jolly and love both the teams and i even like that Unni character very well .......

And, luv the dialogues too...........fantastic yaar.......and iam very much worried now, y this THALAI and PACCHAI fighting with ech other.their UNITY is their STRENGTH....ofcourse it happens really, in the matter of luv.........but that shld not spoil their friendship which is very important than luv affair

Friends, who are not watching the serial, pls try to watch.and just hav fun and hearty laugh.....dont take anything serious.........that studetns talking that and this.......

This is my opinion about the drama and not compelling anyone to watch just requesting my friends.......

latamurali

3. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

Hi Lata,

Thanks 4 sharing ur views..Its nice 2 hear dat d whole of ur family sits n watch KKK..in d beging i used 2 watch alone, but nw my mom has joined me in laughing n enjoyng..
    Hope u din miss 2dy'S episode..The great reunion of PACHAI n THALAI..happy nw?
    Waitng 2 c Vineeth acceptng Krish in d same way..
    U r right in sayng dat things has 2 b takn in d way it has 2 b takn..

SO continue enjong watcng KKK!
    MEENANEELAKANTAN

4. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Meena &Latha,

Yep past threedays i covered whole episodes..I downloaded from one site and watched all the episodes just with in3days.I just liked this serial very much....As latha said it takes us to our school period....the jokes were very youthful .Sometimes i feel as if sitting and watching my cousins and brothers who are doing their engineering now...They use to put jokes on each other like this only....

Regards,
    USHA.

5. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hi meena

Ya i saw theat episode and felt very happy ,and waiting for vini and krish , hope even they will do the same

hai usha

its very nice to hear that u saw all the episodes in jus 3 days, and that shows how much interest u got over that serial, even iwe used to commment on everybody like this even with my familymembers, even now, so iam realy enjoying their dialouges , and luv their youth.......though iam 33, still i feel like iam college going girl, and used to make fun for everything and utter jokes all the time, whereever i go, they will enjoy my presence and feel for my absence

I feel LIFE IS TO LIVE and let us enjoy each and every second BE HAPPY AND CHEERFUL

latamurali

6. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Hello Meenakshi,

I could watch only once, as my paati loves to watch the same old serials that provoke my emotions! bonk.

Good to know that many watch Kana Kaanum Kaalangal.

Regards

7. vkrithika1

vkrithika1 Gold IL'ite

dear all,

I too watch kana kannum kalangal without fail.This is certainly different from the usual serials.i have become the great fan of Paandi for his instant jokes.PT sir is also too good.

8. prana

prana IL Hall of Fame

Hi Meena Mam,

I too watch that serial.Pretty good.
    I like Pandi character.Big LaughBig LaughBig LaughWe can see the instance comedy in his talk.........very lively.....

I like the serial in its decent approach.......This is the only serial even the children can see now a days...............:idea

9. rami_nk

rami_nk New IL'ite

Hi All,

Me to great fan of KKK and watch all episodes. just wondering what will happen once they complete the 12th std. whether it will continue to their college life or new +1 students will join the serial??????

My favorite is thala Bala....

Regards,
    Rami

10. swethanataraaja

swethanataraaja New IL'ite

Hi!

I'm great fan of thi serial, Literally i'm craze of this serial.. I like Pandi, Bala.. Nowadays Joe is missing :(

I will enjoy watching it.. continue enjoying...