KALSARPA YOG and its influence on your life

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by malspie, Dec 5, 2007.

1. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Mals,
    I had asked for your advice & you had told me to go to Kalahasthi temple and perform Rahu-kethu pooja at the earliest.
    Somehow that was getting delayed to no end which was troubling me too.

But i got an opportunity to visit Nagerkoil as part of my job & there i got a chance to go to the famous Nagaraja temple twice! I performed the offering of Manjal powder to all the Naga-devatais & did archanai & offering of oil for Nagaraja Swamy there.
    This chance was a real God send for me.

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

The yoga must be cancelled due to one of the planets in closer proximity of either Rahu or Ketu.

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

queries posted here will not be answered. There is a separate thread for queries.

4. star83

star83 Senior IL'ite

Dear Mals,

the explanation is nice and informative. i fall under anandh kalpa. My marriage life broken bcoz of that.We didnt consult a proper astrologer during my marriage.We saw only porutham.i was married at the age of 22. My marriage life ended in 20 days.
    Recently we came to know about this yog.they said my marriag will take place afterr 27.

Now i am 27 years.
    Please do share info which will help lots of people.
    Thanks for sharing
    Sugi

5. Siya2

Siya2 New IL'ite

Dear Mals !

Even in todays busy world who have the patience to sovle the problems of the people who come to you is something much appreciated.
    The discussion is very interesting.

Could you please help me, I am married since 13 years and problem started with the 2nd year of the marriage. My DH used to love me a lot but dont know what made me start move away from me. Later he started staying away from the family, his son and me too. Now it is more than 5 years that he had come back to us. Once in a blue moon he just says hai to his parents over the phone. He feels me and his son are his enemies. Kindly suggest some help for me, I dont want to lose me, I love him a lot, any remedy which i can do to gain his love. His birth date is 24th Mar 1978 evening 5.15pm. birth place basar, A.P

Waiting for you help
    Siya