kaadhal thoodhu-helping lovers

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by pashni, Apr 6, 2010.

1. pashni

pashni IL Hall of Fame

Anybody has exp in helping lovers and get themselves in trouble?
    Here is mine.
    I was in my college.I finished my diploma and just joined BE.I was still in contacts with my dip classmates.One girl was so close to me.I used to visit her house very often.She is only daughter and her mother was working.Her father was dead.most of the times we friends used to gather in her house and hermother knows all of us.
    One day ,the girl called me and started crying in phone itself.U know how helpfull we become in such situations.I went to her house to ask what happend.She told , one boy living in her opposite house was following her whereever she went And was telling that he loves her so much etc.She was cryng like anythng.I , asusual like a periyamanishi told her story of krishna and asuras.Krishna who killed asuras ,and the asuras were blessed with vikuntam as they were always talking of krishna(eventhough in bad way).So i told ,dont even think of that boy even in hatred.Then one day a situation will come that u will be finding it difficult to forget him.(what wise advice:thumbsup)
    After few days she again called .Again i went .This time she told the boy attempted suicide and is now ok.I Still adviced her not to love that boy.Think of mother all this that.
    Few days after this i again went to meet her.Her house was locked.I wrote a note that all that, dropped into her house and came back.
    :bonk
    CLIMAX _next day her mother called.She started shouting at me,saying that her daughter ran away with that boy and i knew this is going to happen and i was the one who helped them.The girl ran the same day when I went to her place and left a note at her gate.:spin.But how do i know that.I got nice scoldings from everybody in my house.:rotfl.I failed in my exam which i wrote next day.1st and only arrear in my life. :rotfl:rotfl

2. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

hi pashni

I have many experience like yours.

To tell you a innocent example..

I was in my 11th std when my friend like girl lets name her X(Means not a freind but the initial stage of becoming friend) and my freind (lets name her Y) and myself were talking....
    A guy was behind X from 8th std.X didnot respond to that guy..Y & I joined the school in 11th Y made friendship with that guy So the guy used Y as messenger as X was a hostellite...I guess Y used to deliver messgaes to X like he is madly in love with you bla bla bla.....The day we were 3 walking towards the gate X told Y tell him that I said Yes....I asked X "Are you gone mad??Will your dad ever accept?"I asked this because they belong to rival religions....She replied"Yes my dad would anyhow accept it if we are well qualified"..I said your wish then....Their love continued...Roaming,meeting etc etc..And as you all know in school days the greatest crime is falling in love...However the news spread that she is in love and said yes....She gathered the whole crowd and promised them that she does not know anything she was innocent and I was the one who compelled her to say yes(Yenna kodumai sir ethu)...
    The whole hostel i mean the whole 11th std bunch of girls stopped talking to me...I was in hell...
    But today I am happy about that situation..I became very bold after that..from childhood I was a girl who is always shy never want to be in limelight very innocent and never came across double tongue people because in my life first time i was a hostellite..But this incident changed me upside down...I learned to speak up for my rights and argue for what I have not done...I am happy and praise God when people give to others about me How bold is she try to be like her....She is outspoken etc etc...I am thankful to god that I retrived myself from the innocence and shyness...But its a different story them teh whole hostel asked me to forgive after they came to know that she still continued the relationship...X itself asked me you will not take revenge against me nah??I said"I wont but God is above watching everything he will judge you"

Last edited: Apr 6, 2010
  3. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

Haha Pashni, that's a funny one :) I have a similar experience like yours, getting caught in something without even knowing it and then getting all the scoldings in the end!!!!!

The best part of my experience is that none of the two lovebirds were personally known to me, they were both friends of a friend! This guy was here in the US and that girl was in Chennai. The girl's parents found out about their affair apparently and had put some severe restrictions on the girl. So the guy desperately wanted to talk to that girl and had been pouring out all his anguish to my friend, who in turn passed on the lovelorn's story to me. Heights was that my friend very cleverly gave the guy my house number because my parents didn't really monitor my phone calls that much where as hers did. And she tells me this after she gave him my number. Me, I was only too happy to play the side-kick (othu oodhify) having never been proposed to or having never had any such experience until then! I was just too thrilled because I felt very special :bonk This guy calls me and asks me to relay a message to his girl friend and I happily play the messenger, acting like I am one of the girl's college mates. This was going on for a couple of days when one fine day my mom wonders who I am getting so many calls from, that too from outside Chennai. (Those were the days when local calls had a type of ring and STD/ISD calls had a different type of phone ring). My mom picked up the phone and that idiot guy just assumed that it would be me who picked up the phone and started off! My mom just listened, said nothing and handed me the receiver. I finished the call and expected to be yelled at, but she said nothing. Little did I know that it was nothing but the calm before the storm.

Come evening, I am at the terrace with another friend of mine (my neighbor) and I am relating the morning's events to her wondering why my mom hasn't said anything. And that's when lightning struck! My mom called me home downstairs and gave me such a huge scolding, after updating dad on the very wayward activities of their daughter! It started with all the stuff I do to waste time except studying and went right until why I scored horrible marks in 4th or 5th standard! I was in 2nd yr of college at that time :hide: This was also promptly relayed to my friend's parents and she got a similar lecture from them. That was the only solace!

I heard later that the lovebird's parents gave in and all was well with them. So much for all the drama :rant

4. Tugga

Tugga Silver IL'ite

Sweet past memories... Thanks for starting this thread Pashini:)

In my circle I am known as MAMI... Hope you know the meaning.. Yep, it is the feminine version of MAMA, i.e BROKER, which means helping the lovers.

Yes, I really loved the word love during my college days, hence supported EVERYONE who come across my life with a problematic love story. My helps were anything ranging from giving love letters to signing as witness in their court marriage:hide:

I still cannot forget a couple of incidents which badly affected my personal life and changed my personality upside down - Indeed a very good experience.

My maternal cousin (my mom's brother's son) was deeply in love with my class mate when I was doing my Advance Level (Means +2 in India). The girl was little shy type, hence she didn't openly show her heart to him.
    My cousin used to visit me almost daily and initiate private conversations with me regarding his love matters. He used to guide me how I should convince this girl and how to make her love. Also he used me as a messenger for his love, and I happily helped them.

But our secret conversations were wrongly intepreted by my relatives (with whom we were staying that time) as if I was having an affair with my cousin, hence they informed our parents for further actions. Our loving and over brilliant parents (mine and his) fixed a date for our engagement:bonkwithout even consulting us.

Since we were in abroad that time (me and my cousin) we were not aware about any of these family discussions. At the same time, our parents wanted to give this news as a surprise gift on the date of our arrival in India during a long vacation, so they didn't bother to inform us.

Guess what??? The very first day when we landed in India, our family members welcomed us like newly wedded couple and started commenting about our love and marriage:bonk It took us 2 full days to realise what was going on at our homes.. And then, the drama started with tears, black mails etc..etc..etc... Oh.. It was a great escape in my life.

The second case happened at my work place. We were three best friends in our office.. Me, a male friend and a female friend.
    I had a boy friend then, so I badly wanted to make my other best friends feel the taste of love. So, I used to tell them how love feels, how nice to have a partner, how good to marry someone you love than a stranger etc...etc.. and indirectly pushed them to fall in love on each other (male friend and female friend). Well, that did happen after some times, as my friends became very close due to my constant absence- as i used to spend more times with my BF than these friends that time.

They were from differnt caste, age difference (the girl is 2 yr older) and there were so many other issues which both of their families concerned about.
    At last, the couple was not able to unite due to their family pressure and the girl had to marry someone else in another town.

It wasn't so easy for both of them to forget their loss, hence they started developing a secret affair without the knowledge of the girl's husband. Which I wasn't aware before, but later I got to know it. I warned them, threaten them, but no use as they continued... Which resulted separation in the girl's marriage.....

My female friend's husband, his parents, my friend's family members and everyone at their town thinks that I am the reason for this separation as they knew very well that I was the helper for their love before and I am still on touch with both of them. So they easily put the blame on me for this huge loss of her life.

On the other hand, my male friend's parents are very confused whether their son would re marry this divorce friend of mine, hence they emotionally black mailed him and prevented him from staying in touch with us. They also look at me as an enemy as they think I made their son to fall in love with her one more even after her marriage. Which is not true, as I was not in India during most of those times.

So, now I have lost both of my best friends... No contact, no touch with them. They didn't even attend to my wedding - the big day in my life.
    After this loss, I have no interets in keeping best friends in my life too.. Also, somewhere in my heart, I still feel guilty for stimulating them to fall in love with each other before their marriage. Which resulted this much problems in everyone's life.

5. pashni

pashni IL Hall of Fame

Hi tugga, u know what, i was also called as mami,during my polytechnic and college days.This is bcas I was the only brahmin girl in my class.:).
    U didnt tell me whether u married ur lover or not.I ask u bcas, u helped so many, so i am sure that u would also achieved what u want. ie ur love marriage.Am I right?:thumbsup

6. pashni

pashni IL Hall of Fame

Hi Prettina,Nice to hear that ,that exp of urs transformed u into positive way.:thumbsup

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010