Juvenile or not???

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Dinny, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

I never thought i would write about this in IL but today i read Nirbhaya's mother's interview in TOI and i was really hurt.If that guy is adult enough to rape a girl and beat her to death then how can he be called Juvenile????
    I was in Delhi about 12years back and i must say that it was the worst city i had ever been to.I have stayed in places in eastern part of India.I must say that never had i faced eve-teasing/comments there.Guys there are so decent.
    At the same time once i remember when i was going to my coaching class in Delhi(Dhaulakuan) 2guys followed me to my coaching class commenting all the way.I was so scared because these guys were on a bike while i was walking to my class .So no matter how fast i walked these guys would match up to my speed. it was at around 3:30pm (thats broad day light)..nobody stopped these guys.....to this day that incident scares me

2. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Even i read the article sometime back..felt very sad for the girl and her family..I dont think he must be considered a juvienile..The amount of torture he gave her is just horrible..There should be some exceptions in law as in this case..High time our law is sensible...

3. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Hi iamsrihere
    You right high time our country gets tougher Laws
    In our country LAW exists only when politicians need them.

4. TheSahil

TheSahil Gold IL'ite

Not a juvenile.

1 person likes this.
  5. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

5 men accused in the Nirbhaya case have been charged with Death penalty what about the 6th one..,remember the juvenile...my guess is weak laws will protect him

6. Vemala

Vemala Gold IL'ite

Is it True?. Death Penalty?. Happy to see the news. Can you post the link ?.

As per the news , 6th one will walk out on 4th July since he is minor. As per our proud and brave Nirbhaya sister and her mother's interview, He is the one who had committed more crime in this case, which cant be expressed in the form of communication. I strongly pray Baba to not to leave into this world again.

Thanks.

7. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

He is a beast ..... Devil ..... Anyone who supports him should be hanged too.

1 person likes this.
  8. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Death penality-- >Very good punishment.. How can they leave acussed for the only reason as age.. its ridiculous... India needs more strict laws!!! Can you please share the link of that interview...

9. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

10. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

One of my favorite authors is Barry Eisler. The hero of the book is John Rain, an ex-CIA who is now a freelance killer. I say, get the government to buy an agent like that and assassinate everyone involved. Period. All this court drama and the delay in sentence would be spared.

Seriously. It truly breaks my heart to see women get raped almost everyday in some part of the country. The moment death penalty is awarded to these sexual crimes, the same crimes would drastically come down.

1 person likes this.