1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Just curious!!

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by RADIODOC679, Jun 19, 2014.

1. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

I never said dont gift this to bil or his wife.I have no problem if they give anything.My problem is giving us rejected/useless gifts which noone will take.Are we so inferior?Don give any gifts rather than giving some useless ones that's whta i wanted to convey.why should i expect them to gift me anything:bonkother than my Dh?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  2. neetugtb

neetugtb Silver IL'ite

Dear Peacefulenchant, it is true that life is driven by Karma and everybody is responsible for their own deeds, it is also true that we can only condition our own thought process but if somebody plays the role impartially, tries to offend or hurt intentionally, the least we as Indi-sis, can do is support the poor girl's efforts of diverting her thinking from negative to the positive side, so that she can gather the strength to come through her struggling phase.
    After all we are all humans, no matter how saintly we try to live our life, offences, comparisons and returns do take a toll on our mental peace. Shunned by her relatives, we, total strangers are just trying to be with her, encouraging her to make the best of what she has.

1 person likes this.
  3. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

Clouds are there only to remind us there s a sun shine behind..hang in there

4. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

Thanks all when doors of relatives have closed-irealised windows of Friends(indi-sisters) has been opened!!!