July born? Happy Birthday

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by uthra, Jul 2, 2007.

1. uthra

uthra Junior IL'ite

hi,

If you were born in july or know somebody in the community who has their birthday in july do post in.......lets wish them on their happy day
    regards
    uthra

FOR THOSE BORN JUNE 21 TO JULY 22
    The moon and the emotional sign of Cancer rule you. You are a moonchild and you are strongly affected by the Moon’s fluctuations. Family matters will always play an important role in your life. You are classified as the “caretakers” of the Zodiac.

Much of your success depends on the awareness and ability to respect and use the moon’s passage through the belt of the Zodiac. You are distinctively gifted with real estate and food (cooking or eating it).

Lunar children have a solid sense of organization and have inherited strong managerial gifts. You are a perfectionist and are quite critical. Plants and the color green appeal to you, and you tend to worry too much about health to the point of becoming a vegetarian. You will perform very well in a position of power or management.

Financial security is important to you and you will shine through your inner ability to amass riches and possessions. You have a gift with children and you have a natural zest to teach them.

You must avoid depressing thoughts of the past and keep control over your powerful imagination. Steadiness, organization, warmth, love, and charm belong to you.

Your powerful emotions can be channeled positively with music, singing, and the arts in general (country music is a Cancer/July vibration.).

You are attracted to successful people (older or younger mates) and many Cancers marry rich. Your natural tendency to smother family members and friends at all times makes you admired and deeply loved. You must learn to control your overwhelming sensitivity and participate with life outside of your home a little more.

As a rule, all Moonchildren are great homemakers unless the soul selected a non-domestic masculine Moon before reincarnating on this dense physical world.

Like all other water signs, you regenerate in research, science, and metaphysics.

You tend to worry too much about your's and others health and you should adopt a more positive spiritual attitude. Learn to let go of the wrong people and move on with life.

2. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

Re: july born?

hi uthra

my brother was born on 8 of july
    my nephew was born on 6 of july
    my son was born on 11 july
    one my closest friend was born on 4 of july
    and also one my cousin...

take care

3. madhu11

madhu11 Bronze IL'ite

hi uthara,

my cousin sis is born on july6
    my mom is born on july 11
    I am born on july 15

:wave

4 people like this.
  4. harinivijay

harinivijay New IL'ite

hi uthra,
    thank you very much about the details of cancer sign...my birthday is on july 6th .my nephew is on july 19th.

birthday wishes to all born on july!
    love
    harini

1 person likes this.
  5. lathanarasimhan

lathanarasimhan New IL'ite

hi uthra.

my birth day is on 18 july. Thanks for the write up, many of the predictions match my character exactly.

regards latha:wave

2 people like this.
  6. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Uthra,
    MY DOB is 22nd June. The write -up on The Zodiac Cancer was excellent and my characters match mostly (90%).Keep Posting !!:2thumbsup:

Thank you.

3 people like this.
  7. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

My sis's bday is on 13th july..
    :wave
    Ramya

1 person likes this.
  8. uthra

uthra Junior IL'ite

9. Monsi

Monsi Bronze IL'ite

Dear Uthra,
    My mom's bday is july 15th :) thanks for giving details about the Cancereans.

10. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Hai Uthra,
    My older daughter was born on July 18.