July 2017 Due Date

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Dimple143, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Meenu1991

Meenu1991 Bronze IL'ite

Hey
    It wasnt that good nor that bad. I hope the baby is doing fine inside. When is your next scan

2. Dimple143

Dimple143 Senior IL'ite

Hi
    My doc visit is on jan 20th . They scheduled it for some genetic syndrome test. I am not sure whats that for and i have been asked to do biopsy as i hav small cyst in breast .. Both scheduled on same day.. I am nervous

3. Meenu1991

Meenu1991 Bronze IL'ite

Hi

I hope things turn out to be better for both of us.

4. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Hi Meenu & Dimple...

Dont worry dear....Things will be fine...

genetic syndrome test is same as Double Marker test, I believe...Its just a normal blood test and they take a week to give you results...

Most of times, results will be pretty normal. Dont worry. They generaly check if baby has any genetic problems or any Down Syndrome chances...

If in case, results are not normal, we might have some risk of babies with down syndrome etc...But these are not accurate. You will be again put thhrough different scans and tests for more investigation...Which i am currently going through...Little stressful...

I just wish your results to be normal and nothing much to face like me....

5. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Hi Meenu,

Dont worry...This is not very minor one and doesnt affect baby...I also indicated low placenta in NT scan..
    Doc said, generally with growing weeks the placenta moves up itself...But just its a precaution to be careful.
    Doc said ok for me to walk and do little household things but no much strain, bending, lifting heavy things and especially not much walking...Just follow them and you will be all OK.

6. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Sorry dear, I really dont know what it means...Can you try checking with Doc on this.
    He/She might give insight on what it is?, what precautions to take? and any impact of it on ur pregnancy...Please check. This will keep you sane...

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  7. Meenu1991

Meenu1991 Bronze IL'ite

Yeah, she said only if the blood reports come in, she will be able to tell the exact reason. I have bleeding as well on and off. Have been asked to be on bed rest.

8. Angelica28

Angelica28 Junior IL'ite

Had my ultrasound today,
    Doc said low placenta but didn't mention anything about taking rest or taking any precaution.
    Reading your post I guess I shd take precaution too.

They don't do NT scan (they do blood test for it), did all blood work including thyroid as I am already taking medicine for it.
    Blood test will take 2 weeks

9. Meenu1991

Meenu1991 Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    For low lying placenta try to rest as and when possible. My friend had it, it moved up in 2 months.

10. divyarnair

divyarnair Silver IL'ite

Hi I had NT scan and marker test last week,both went fine with no risk detected.I also have low placenta which doctor told will move up.I also have a small cervix length of 3.3 so did a cervical cerclage .Now back from hospital.