JULY 2015 due date club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by oysterzzz, Dec 26, 2014.

1. mrithulanaren

mrithulanaren Gold IL'ite

This club is silent and very few mommies in July...

2. spice

spice Bronze IL'ite

hi friends... how is everyone doing?

My nausea has not gone yet. I still throw up like crazy. Dont feel like eating, even though I feel hungry. Any home remedies to control this?

has anyone of you gained any weight? Till 12th week, I lost almost 6 pounds, now my weight is a little stable - no gain/no loss.

I joined prenatal yoga classes recently. they were helpful and relaxing. they taught yoga exercises that help loosen the body for labor and the breathing techniques to relax the body. It was good.

My food intake is less, so I am worried if the baby is getting sufficient nutrition.

btw... has anyone felt the baby move or kick yet?

Take care all.

3. sailajat

sailajat New IL'ite

Hi ,
    my due date is given as July 21st 2015. Congrats & all the best to all July due dates

1 person likes this.
  4. mickeygirl

mickeygirl Silver IL'ite

Hi Frndz....Hope you are all doing good...

I had my OB-GYN visit last week...I have few updates...

I lost 6pounds due to severe vomitings...GYN warned me to gain week by next visit....My nausea is still on with vomitings once in a while..trying to have enough food to gain weight....

Regarding food and exercise...GYN suggested to decrease consuming salty and spicy foods...also suggested to walk for 30mins daily....

Regarding Medications...Vitamin D3,Iron,Multivitamins.

I am planning to join prenatal yoga classes...looks like @spice have joined prenatal yoga classes already and its very helpful...If any other mommies joined yoga classes please post your feedback which will be helpful for other mommies-to-be.

@spice : Can you know the schedule of your classes..is it daily or weekly?? How much do they charge you per class?

May god bless all of us with happy and smooth pregnancy :) Take care my dears..

5. mrithulanaren

Hi sailaja,
    Welcome to indusladies and July club.

6. mrithulanaren

Hi sailaja,
    Welcome to indusladies and July club.

7. Imblessed

Imblessed Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    Hope you all are doing good. Count me in. My due date is 18th July.
    Just completed 13 weeks. Still feeling very nauseous. How are you all feeling now?
    I am advised to take iron and Vit D tablets additional to my regular prenatal. I started prenatal very early. So was hoping there should not be any deficiency. But seems it is not so. Don't know what to do. Because cant eat everything.. at the same time have to eat healthy.. hope this phase will phase early.
    Baby dust to all and will keep posting !

2 people like this.
  8. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    How are you all doing. Hope everyone is having healthy food. My 3 shots of iron are completed. Doc may suggest blood test again. My next visit will be on feb5th. A little bit tensed as hubby will not be in the city for few months. Parents will be there though. God bless us with healthy babies.

1 person likes this.
  9. flower234

flower234 Junior IL'ite

Hello ladies,

please add me in july 2015 due date club..:) I am due on July 28th

My health is OK..have vomiting while brushing and in the evenings.. Managing somehow..
    I am on my 13 th week now and 28 yrs old..and I had NT scan last week. They said I fall under intermediate risk for down syndrome and my numbers were 1 in 895. Doc took another tube of blood and said they will let me know results in couple of weeks

We were worried and now getting back to normal with loads of positive thoughts. Hope little one is alright and waiting for blood results..

1 person likes this.
  10. spice

spice Bronze IL'ite

Congrats on your pregnancy, but shouldn't you be in 15th week. Just concerned, coz its very important to know which week you are in.

1 person likes this.