Journey from childhood to teens

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by iyerviji, Jun 30, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

We all had our journey from childhood to teens. Lets share it here how it was.

My childhood was wonderful with good friends always around. At the age of 6 yrs my uncle , who is actually my grandmother's bil's son,but since she did not have a son , she used to treat him as her own son and he also was very attached to her. Uncle and aunty took me to Pune along with my grandmother. I have heard them saying that I was very quiet and never used to talk much. After staying there for six months me and my grandmother came to Hyderabad where my parents were staying. My father's uncle's Hotel was there and we used to stay in my father's uncle's house only. Had a wonderful childhood with aunties and uncles around and good friends with whom I used to play in the evenings. Those were memorable days.

Will come back later with some more news. Please share your wonderful childhood days

2. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

hi viji maa very nice thread. so your childhood was happy happy days ah.:rotflhmmmmmmmmmm my childhood is was nice i used to be wrapped by my grandparents love till now it is continued. playing pranks with them, as my granny is very friendly person many of her friends would come home and chat but ill be the most adored :biglaughamong the group of granies. even now i enjoy with old people. their smile carries true love and joy that spreads through out my home:) thanx for the nice thread

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Pavithra

Thanks for the first fb and thanks for sharing your chidlhood with me. You had a lovely childhood with granny and nice to know still it continues. Grandmothers are always very loving and give encouragement

love
    viji

4. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

IV amma, your title also read how we transcended from Diaper to the obvious. :rotfl:rotflWomen are women you see:biglaugh