Join the club! Membership FREE !!

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by Paulina, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Warm welcome dear TOBY ....thrilled that Mommy Sabby enrolled you in the Club exclusively meant for doggies & kitties, birdies & fishies & any creepy crawlies too ! Love your jet black coat. You do enjoy playing in the snow as your pic shows.....some snowflakes are adorning the tip of your nose too !! Looks like you have been digging & sniffing in the pile of snow......the cold does not bother you a wee bit.Have fun as long as the winter lasts & till the snow meltshugsmiley

1 person likes this.
  2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Paulina, Thankyou so much for such a warm welcome to Toby! Guess what he loves the cold and snow so much and wants to play outside all the time and this morning, he simply ran away! Yes, I ran out in the snow in bare foot and realized need shoes, came back ran out with a dog treat and by then DH had located him and we could tempt him home. This puppy I tell you - third time he has run away!!

3. Paulina

Sabby....So Toby has this habit of running off! You should get him a companion.Its difficult to get him a girlie doggie unless you are ready to breed them.Otherwise get a boy doggie of the same breed or smaller It will take time to get them to become buddies but it is worth it .Maybe you can foster one for a few months and try out .This will keep him home bound and not be keen to run off.We always keep 2 doggies at a time .Loners have other problems we found so its always a pair for us.

4. Paulina

Here are our sonny boys Romeo the 10 yr old Lab & Juju the 6 1/2 yr old Basset Hound visiting here after quite a while .They send their best barks woof woof & waggie tails to all their doggie buddies. .R & J.jpg

5. Paulina

JUJU fast asleep after a marathon reading session!! .Juju fast asleep after a marathon reading session!!.JPG

Rihana likes this.
  6. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

Hi to all pet lovers,
    I have shih tzu breed dog for almost 10 months and its 1 yr old dog. His name is Doo-Doo. He is such a darling one.
    He is very friendly, affectionate and naughty. Actually he loves humans than other animals. He loves to be with kids. I used to tell that he is my son. I used to love dogs from my childhood but was very scared to get one. One lucky day we got doo doo. Actually after we got him, our thoughts have changed towards animals and started loving all animals.
    Attaching his pic... IMG_20170102_195100.jpg

Paulina and Rihana like this.
  7. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Here is our little grandchild Orion.

IMG_0708.JPG

Paulina and Rihana like this.
  8. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

9. Paulina

Hi divshri, Hearty warm welcome to our Pets Club.Your little Doo Doo is so adorable..great to know that DooDo has made u an avid animal lover.Its so true .Infact we tend to see the resemblance of our pets in other animals.Like we are always reminded of our gentle 10 yr old Lab Romeo whenever we see a huge elephant ambling along.Similarly goats remind us of our Basset hound Juju!!

divshiri87 likes this.
  10. Paulina

• Hi Viswamitra, Wonderful to say Hi to your grandson Orion.Is he a Daschund or popularly known as German Sausage? his eyes are unique.Are they different or is it the camera angle? He seems to be a very active doggie full of mischief.