Join the club! Membership FREE !!

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by Paulina, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

OGM!!! So nice to see Harley enjoying! :)

1 person likes this.
  2. outofthebox

outofthebox Platinum IL'ite

hi deeps.....i liked the pic of Oz where he looked so lazily sleepy...so cute!!! :) i guess that must be the 2nd or 3rd one from the last....good shot !!!

3. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi deeps,
    Thanks for the link.Just peeped in there .....lovely sight to gaze and gaze for all puppy lovers ....will log on every day hereafter...

4. Paulina

Hi kelly,

What a delight !! Harley looks like he is in heaven swimming around in the pool.Lucky to have a pool that allows dogs in .I wonder if there are any places in Chennai to take R & J.
    Does Harley enjoy bath time? Here Romeo resists taking a bath wth all his might .We have to drag him in to the bathroom ....once it begins he stays calm ...but getting started is a major problem.So I guess he will not welcome any swimming session ! Julius on the contrary is very happy to bathe .He will come willingly when called and enjoys all the shampooing etc., Rubbing him dry is another story ! He loves to stay damp and wet and puts up a real struggle with the towel getting the worst of it with his teeth digging in as I try to get him dry .Being short haired he gets dry fast under the fan.
    Hope you made sure that Harleys ears were wiped well after swimming.Water getting in will lead to ear problems.
    Great pictures .....it was easy to view them .Harley looks fine at all camera angles.Glad you had loads of fun .

3 people like this.
  5. deepslikes

deepslikes Platinum IL'ite

Harley looks like he is smiling in the first pic :) So adorable!

1 person likes this.
  6. deepslikes

deepslikes Platinum IL'ite

Hello Outofthebox!! Thank you :)

7. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

Hi custard/ Paulina/deeps thanks for the likes for Harley's pics..
    yes he did have loads of fun..
    Paulina we are members of a pet management company which organizes 2-3 picnics every year for the dogs.. invariably there are 25-30 dogs and he book a resort for this purpose.. it does work out a bit expensive but what the heck we spend so much for a meal out and once in a while for Harley its worth it as he has a day of complete freedom.. but Harley being HArley.. after a while wants to go back home to his comfort zone.. reminds me of my late FIL!!!..
    you were right about the pool water.. ther was too much chlorine and he did pick up an ear infection.. Harley is good during baths and he loves me bathing him when my hubby does he resists but with me he is most willing...but he is the same as Juju when it comes to drying!!!..
    Kerman

8. Paulina

Hi Kelly,

Great to hear about the pet friendly resorts and the pet company that organises these picnics in Bangalore.
    Harley is a lucky doggie indeed.I wonder if Chennai has any of that .But I guess here Dh & me will not be able to keep up with these activities as senior citizens our physical limitations will be hard to overcome.Happy to know that we too have such wonderful arrangements for pets like in the West.
    Have fun and post pictures when ever you visit there.

1 person likes this.
  9. easy

easy Gold IL'ite

kelly
    looks like harley had a great time in the pool. nice to hear such tour organizer for pets. i am wondering how the pets behaved with one another ..do you all know each other before taking the pets out together?.

10. easy

easy Gold IL'ite

hi deeps likes
    thanks for the link.the puppy photos are adorable

1 person likes this.