1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

John Abraham and his Bike

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Chatter, Apr 12, 2006.

1. Chatter

Chatter New IL'ite

Hi all,

Recently John Abraham also met with an accident with cyclist while riding on his bike. It seems Bollywood actors are in bad phase with Salman Khan already in Prison for his animal hunting and John also in trouble over the accident. John Abraham claims he was on the right side of the road and was not his fault. We too wish this is true and he is out of the trouble soon !

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

No way out..

I don't know whether to sympathise with these film stars or not. Their lot can't be easy, esp in a country like India where they at once attain an icon status. I am sure some of these actors are brash and have a 'devil may care' attitude. But I am also sure that not all are made of the same stuff and there may be some who are genuine and sincere. From what I read of John Abraham's accident, looks like he went out of his way to help the two cyclists. But now he is being charged with careless driving! We all know the state of traffic in India. Now it's his word against their's. Popularity can sometime be a big hinderance!! May common sense prevail.

L, Kamla.

3. Soniya

Soniya New IL'ite

Mountain out of a mole hill

Hi Kamla,

I agree, it was a mountain made out of a mole hill just because of the star status of John Abraham. The popularity of bollywood stars gain media attention so much. Just a few scratches received by bicycle rider when he was hit with John Abraham's bike was blown out of proportion. He took the man to doctor and got into all the trouble of police case...That's the reason, more people hit and run because helping is paid in adverse terms.

I wish Good luck to John Abraham to get out of this.