1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Jodi No.1 (Season 2) Vijay TV / Mastana Mastana Sun TV

Discussion in 'TV' started by Aabhi, Sep 6, 2007.

1. yamusarna

yamusarna Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

I am also watching Jodi no 1 regularly.Here in Helsinki, I could see the folk round. Thanks for letting me know who is going to be eliminated next. I was releived to know Monisha and Irfan made it to next round.

I watched a few episodes of Mastana Mastana..... and dint like it at all.

Keep the comments flowing.Its good to see so many people interested in the show.

2. karuth

karuth New IL'ite

Hi ppl,

Its so nice to know that u all feel the way I feel. I too like jodi no.1 and feel very poor about the sun-tv program.

Also ladies tell me do anyone of you feel TINKU PREETHI are always praised and prized toomuch ?..Actually they do well.But they r not very special than others. bcos others do well too. But tinku preethi are always said best by these judges.
    I feel unfair. what u ppl feel?..Do u feel they dance well than others always.Is it only me who dont feel so?

Also I didnt like that tinku,venkat and dev got second chance to dance in solo and so now they got scores ,,but SRI and KRITHIKA eliminated. I feel that is also unfair.what u feel? They shouldnt hav given second chance for 3 ppl alone.

bubye,
    karthika.

3. bhuvaneswarisudhakar

bhuvaneswarisudhakar New IL'ite

I agree with u that the judges always praise them nd degrade sree nd krithika pair .its really unfair.........they shouldnt be eliminated instead of them irfan nd monisha should be eliminated.......

4. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    I also agree that always the judges give loads and tons of appreciation to tinku,preethi.I also feel that whether they deserve this much appreciation.As such they are doing well.But the judges are always having a soft corner for them and also to irfan,monisha and undoubtedly uma rias&prithvi.But right from the begining sree and krithiga did not get much recognition and encouragement.I don't know the reason.In my point of view i would say that sree &krithiga were performing a bit higher than others.On the end of the road it seems that a few people were targetted and given importance.I may even be wrong.But this is my opinion.

5. bhuvaneswarisudhakar

bhuvaneswarisudhakar New IL'ite

Hai,
    Ur opinion is absolutely right.................no wrong in it. What do u think abt the conversation between prithvi nd simbu. I think both of them were wrong.....

6. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

Hi all
    I got to see the controversial episode of JN1 tday...The argument b/w simbu and babloo was sooooo childish...I think the reason for the behaviour of prithvi is that their jodi has been pampered sooo much by the judgesss from the beginning and maybe he was over-confident that he will be showered with praises form simbu this time too...There was a lot of drama in that episode:bang with simbu leaving the venue,all of them begging him to come back..OMG..
    That was more like a cinema!!

But all the jodis have accepted negative comments form the judges sportively in the earlier episodes except uma and prithvi..

Irfan and monisha were ok...I too think sree and krithika were better than dev,aish and irfan and monisha..But as u all said thery wree the least favoured couple in JN1..But i want sree jodi to come back in wildcard round...
    Will uma jodi come back or they r disqualified once for all??
    Cheers
    Ramya

7. karuth

karuth New IL'ite

Hi ppl,
    ya as u say other pairs accept negative comments(though they dont accept at heart they shake their heads)..But prithvi and uma hav superiority complex and they cannot accept any word against them....I think they r bit more than others into this industry. so they dont suit this competition.

bubye
    karthika.

8. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi all,

I was able to watch the fight scenes between Simbu & Prithvi on youtube. I think both Prithvi & simbhu was over doing. But I liked simbhu on all the rounds. He was quite casual and it's fun to watch the conversation he has with the jodi's & other judges. I agree with your karthika, that uma & prithvi does not suit this competition. They overdo everything and they expect the same from others.

Anyways, I just wish the show gets completed successfully.:wave:wave

9. MeenLoch

MeenLoch Silver IL'ite

There is an American equivalent of this. If you want to see what real dance is, see 'Dancing with the Stars'..
    This is for people residing in US. It comes in the evenings when I go to the gym....Awesome performance...
    U have to see TV guide for timings, I have just started watching this.

10. karuth

karuth New IL'ite

Hi ,

Is this jodi.no.1 also a copy cat program?..hmm....
    Now Indian channels all hav copy cat programs of other foreign programmes. ex:standup comedy,kids program etc. First and all, we wont hav such programs.(only cinema progs)

(Though thats better than sun-tv, which copies directly from neighbor vijay tv...:bang )

Anyway we jodi.no.1 watchers, watch this program not for dance but for having a sports feeling, like who wins this time and so on...

what u say?

bubye
    karthika.