1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Jodi No.1 (Season 2) Vijay TV / Mastana Mastana Sun TV

Discussion in 'TV' started by Aabhi, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Anushiv

Anushiv Senior IL'ite

Friends, Today, here we saw Jodi No 1- last week's (recorded) programme....nothing much to say .... like bhargavi mentioned...Uma riyaaz was bit too much!

Can any one of u update... the latest results?

2. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Abt Jodi No.1 (Season 2) 4th round

Hi all,
    I am back again to present some intersting&exciting comments abt Jodi No1(season2)
    Yesterday i watched 4th round.It is property round.
    The most important thing is among the three judges,sangeetha(actress) is replaced by ramya krishnan who is already a judge in season1.I don't know why sangeetha went out.She s a cute lovely person who makes neutral comments abt all pairs with no touch of partiality.

Coming to the most main thing the performance of the day goes to
    Uma rias&prithvi

Best choreographer goes to venkat&nisha pair.

Elimated pair:Arvind &lakshmi were eliminated.

Sree&krithika had a narrow escape.But fortunately they were not eliminated.A ver lovable pair.Hope they must win.

When uma&prithvi appeared on the stage,ramya krishnan made the show more interesting and funny by making fun of prithvi.She said"why everybody is calling them as senior citizens".When prithvi said when i am itself a senior,what abt ramya???? On the other end ramya made a big laugh and commented that"that is the reason i supported you but you are putting goal on the same side."

I think simbu is a powerful person with much of energy &talent.But sometimes he speaks much.

That is all about.I will think over and come with some more comments.I may even say a few words abt "mastana mastana" after some time.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2007
  3. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi Bhargavy,

Thanks for the update pa. Sad to know that sangeetha has left. She was doing a great job. Ramya is also not bad, fine. Regarding the pair, first of all thank god sree & krithika is not eliminated. Anyways, lakshmi & aravind elimination can be justified. I couldn't watch the show, don't know why Uma riyas & privthi is always topping.

Yeah let's right more about mastana mastana. I was able to watch the yesterday's show. Meena has improved all lot and can make her own comments. Latha Rao & Raj kamal are the ones, who got eliminated. I like Tharika pair & kamlesh devi priya paid. They did a great performance with the property (steel frame & umbrella). I felt the master (judge) was a bit strict on his comments. I somehow feel that :idontgetit: Kannan & supriya does not present the show well. Rest for the rest of you ladies........... please share more.

4. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

hi ladies

reg mastana mastana, i thought mallika pair will be eliminated again narrowly escaped and also judged warned that next time he'll look at her only, latha rao pair was eliminated bcos latha shows lack of interest, then this koli koovum neram aachu thalli po mama-what is the property??, i watched only the comments of that song
    ok ladies whom do u feel as winners, i feel lingesh and suhasini will win and runner will be tharika pair

5. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    I think simbu always dominates the other judges..He makes rude comments of the participants sometimes..HE has a soft corner for irfan and monisha pair:wink: and is all praise for them even if their performance is not up to the mark..
    i didint find prithvi and uma riya performance impressive in the prop round..Infact i liked the couple who used the chair as theri prop(sorry dont know their names)
    Cheers
    Ramya

6. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Hi ramya,
    rightly said by you.:yes: Actually simbu is a well known talented person.Also a excellent dancer.I think only to neutralise him they would have chosen Ramya Krishnan who is also a powerful person.Not only simbu ,even other judges appreciates umarias& prithvi .I am not even convinced with their performances.They are doing normally well.That is all.Abt sree &krithiga,(chair as the property)they are always good and i like their pair and they are doing more well than compared to the usual best performers.But i don't know why the judges are giving negative remarks for them.uma rias is a judge for the other programme "hutch kalakka povadhu yaaru".May be she is a influential person among vijay TV team.Abt next round solo round,in the coming post.

7. sanravi_1970

sanravi_1970 Gold IL'ite

I too like jodi NO.1 than the copy cat masthana masthana. I dont like the over acting kannan and also its too much to get wishes and blessings from parents just for a joyful program. Its really stupid to see the parents saying i pray god that u win etc etc as thou its a serious competition!!!!!!!!
    Jodi no 1 is good, all participants are good but i dont like uma riyaz and prithviraj, adhenna people call him as babloo as thou he s in teen age!!!!!!!!

8. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

Hi sanravi,
    prithvi raj is his original name..But he has been known by the name Babloo form the time he entered the cine industry..i dont watch masthana masthana at all..The comperes,participants are just a pain to watch:bang suntv is well known for copying all the programs form vijay tvlike jodi no 1kalakka povadhu yaaru..
    But their programs fail miserably at the trp ratings..
    Cheers
    RAmya

9. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

Bargavi
    U r rite..Uma riyaz is very popular in vijayTV and babloo too is a senior actor...
    Thats why they have been given soo much attn..
    Of all the jodis i like tinku,prithi ,krithiga and sri, venkat &his wife..
    waiting to see the next round..
    Cheers
    Ramya

10. kritty

kritty New IL'ite

hi

am a regular viewer of jodi no.1. i lik divyas compering style. she is vivacious an her outfits are good too. mastana prog is not interestin at al. it seems lik th show is made jus for th hec of it.they are copy cats. another show in kalaingar tv cald maanada mayilaada is equally good(lik jodi no.1). simran kala an brinda master judge th show. its cool an interestin too. prog time is 8.30p.m on sundays. my favourite jodi is uma and babloo, though they act smart, i lik them on stage. shri kritika, tinku preeti are also good dancers.
    watin for th folk round. try watchin kalaingar tv on th mentioned time

cheers,
    kritty:wink: