Jingglee-pop JUNE

Discussion in 'Festivals & Special Days' started by Yashikushi, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Ok Ok I can hear you shouting till here...............hehehehe
    here is the picture............

[​IMG]

You both know something today while i was posting my post by mistake got reapeated 4 time...........[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Aruna...2 or 4 times????...brrrrr.......breaking the laws of Seno!![​IMG] ...[​IMG]....(not to repeat your works)....Hey Seno.......hold on Arun for that offence........[​IMG].....[​IMG]

3. Arunarc

[​IMG] [​IMG] I know Senorita
    she is such a sweetheart she will never come with a Grrrrrrrrrrr[​IMG]

4. Yashikushi

Lets wait........:ideaSeno pink rose pink rose pink rose pink rose pink rose

5. Yashikushi

Applesauce Cake Day is a time to enjoy an old and often forgotten goodie. This is a truely delicious day.
    It doesn't take much to enjoy Applesauce Cake Day. Just eat a piece of applesauce cake. The only problem is finding it. If you're lucky, a bakery or a restaurant will pick up on this day, and offer it as a special today. Otherwise, you may have to make an applesauce cake from scratch.....

Aruna...come fast with pics.....there are some [​IMG] & getting ready to relish first......

.........Today is Hug Your Cat Day. Go ahead and give your cat a big, furry hug.[​IMG]

Cat lovers can really get into this day. If you're a cat lover, you can really appreciate the warm, cozy feeling you get when you curl up on a couch or chair, and hug your cat. The only problem is, your cat will most likely only allow a brief hug before sauntering away. If your cat is a true hugger, count your blessings.

Dog lovers...sorry, but hugging your dog will not suffice. If you are going to be "into" this day, you simply must hug a cat...your cat......mine???:hide:
    You don't have a cat? You can correct this today. The month of June is "Adopt a Cat Month". :biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaugh

...........Old Maid's Day....[​IMG]since am busy in finding my cattttty......it's left u gals ....come out with ur rambligs ......

Last edited: Jun 4, 2009
  6. sadhu72

sadhu72 Gold IL'ite

dear yashi ,

june 4 - my son's reopening day

every day - is IL day for me .

i luv icecream day & friends day of june. & i think we all can have a day for our dreams like no samayal day , shopping day , salwars day , sarees day etc know? what you say?

7. Arunarc

So Sweet of you Saroj waiting for me to put in the pictures:kiss

Here My Applesauce cake day's treat to you all.

[​IMG]

Here Hug your cat day big or small fine na:biglaugh:biglaugh
    [​IMG]

8. Arunarc

I will share with you all I had 3 wonderful maids whom I will never forget them.
    1st vanikum who was working for me for near 7 to 8 years when I was in India she almost had become like a family member. Who use to take care of DS house as if it is her own house.

2nd was Manju who worked for me for nearly 3 years when I was in Fiji she almost use to do everything when ever I went to India for a holiday use to come and work cook for my DH and keep the house sparkling clean.

3rd Lalitha actually she works for my mom but whenever I go to india she take full care of us sees to it I am fully comfortable. And always gets what I want.
    I dedicate this day to these 3 maids of my life who I always considered as one of my family member. Who were honest, truthful and trustworthy.

[​IMG]

9. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Dear Saroj and Queeny no errrrrrrrrsss only :cheers for both of you!!

Wish you all Happy Applesauce cake day, hug your cat and old maid's day :thumbsup

Here is all applesauce cake, come lets finish off its yummyyyyy.. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Sadhu, thanks for joining crazy three here :p come and have fun in this Jingglee pop june month..

Aila Queeny :shock: such a huge cat, haaaa haaaaaaa Queen size cat aah :biglaugh

This mah little cute catty [​IMG]

So nice of you to remember all your old maids and put them her, they will feel great :thumbsup

I personally don't remember any one but i respect those who all are serving my grandparents in villages from decades, so my sincere Bow for all of them!!