Jingglee-pop JUNE

Discussion in 'Festivals & Special Days' started by Yashikushi, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

:crazy:crazy:crazy Raji am with your fav.

[​IMG]

2. rajiravi

rajiravi Bronze IL'ite

Dear Saroj,

Thank you for the chocolate buttons....that's so nice of you to send for Shruti & Janani too......:)

3. rajiravi

rajiravi Bronze IL'ite

Dear Saroj,

:wowthat's really great....I love this very much.....go :crazy.... i will have the whole bar.....thank you...

4. gvart

gvart Silver IL'ite

thanks for that sweet swan..........and ofcourse for calling GV an artist:crazy

5. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

wow dearies... its full of choclates... kushi really tempting too much... i cant eat this much... DD vacation started from today had a party in class went to school with full of excitement...
    i have posted the pic of my DD which i took today in my album.... have a look my friends...

6. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Wow so much of chocolates pouring in thank you thank you it will last for me for 2 months by the time i will join you back hope will not get diabities............hehehe
    Taking the jar with me Saroj
    Tahnk you friends for all the chocolates.

7. Yashikushi

[​IMG]

It's National Pink Day, a day where everything should be basking in pink splendor!

It's especially a day for the ladies, as pink is a girl's favorite color. Guys, you can participate in National Pink Day, too. Just get in touch with your feminine side, and display a dash of pink. Note: the girls will love you for it!
    It's easy to enjoy and to participate in National Pink Day. Bring your pink elephant out of hiding. Wear pink, and show off everything you have that's pink, from clothing and shoes to other possessions. Be creative. Use food coloring to make pink meals. Pink frosting on a cake or cookies will be a big hit today.
    So, let’s all get our pink on.
    One of the easiest ways to celebrate is with pink lipstick. Chances are you probably have a tube in your bag or on your vanity. And a pink pout is oh-so stylish these days. Pink nails are a no-brainer, too.
    Flash back to your preppy days with a pink polo. Or embrace your inner Lily Pulitzer with a pink floral dress. Or how about a Pepto-colored tote or rubber flip-flops?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 23, 2009
  8. Yashikushi

[​IMG]

Today is Take Your Dog to Work Day. And, we've just gotta ask "Why!?"

They say every dog has it's day. Well, that day has arrived. Today, your dog gets to join you at work today. Of course, this assumes that your (wonderful) boss will allow it.

Once he arrives at work, your dog can tag along, following you on all of your work chores. He'll be at your side all day long. He'll frown at those dog eared papers n your desk. He'll end the day happy, but dog-tired.
    Now, that' we've had our chuckle, it's time to recognize that this is a serious holiday for "Man's Best Friend". It is sponsored by Pet Sitters International. The objective is to recognize the importance of dogs in our lives as both companions and protectors. The organization also encourages you to help homeless dogs. One way to do so, is to adopt a dog today!
    Once your dog has arrived at your work...now what? What do you do with him? Will there be organized activities and a luncheon in his honor!?

Sorry, but equal rights has yet to arrive in the pet world.
    This very special day for you and your dog was created in 1996 by Pet Sitters International.!!!!!

Yet to own a pet.May be a year or so I can have this petty day.

9. gvart

gvart Silver IL'ite

Here we come with pink.........

Facts about pink :-
    • The symbolic meaning of the color pink was joy and happiness
    • Traditionally, female infants are given pink dresses while males are in blue. That's convenient for visitors who don't want to ask.
    • pink is the colour of a mellow romance
    • The Breast Cancer Awareness ribbon is pink.
    • The Swedish political party called 'Feminist Initiative' chose pink for its colour.
    • Code Pink is a feminist anti-war group founded in October 2, 2002 on the birthday of Mahatma Gandhi, apostle of nonviolence.
    • The President of Argentina lives in 'La Casa Rosada' or the Pink House.
    • The Argyle Diamond Mine is located in a remote corner of North West Australia and it produces over 90 percent of the world supply of pink diamonds and yet less that 1/10 of 1 percent is classified as Pink in color.
    • The pink diamonds comes in shades ranging from a pastel rose, such as the Pink Orchid to intense purple-reds of the Moussaieff Red, and the price is determined by the intensity of the color.
    • Pink diamonds have sold for up to $1,000,000 a carat. Unlike the Type I diamonds that derived their color from impurities imbedded in the diamond, Pink diamonds are considered a Type II and get their color from a process known as Plastic Deformation.
    • Only 1 out of the top 66 largest diamonds in the world is pink.
    • Darya-I-Nur diamond is believed to be the largest pink diamond in the world.
    • Pink also has a Religious meaning and is the Christian color for the third Sunday of Advent
    • Cheap dyes, made from the madder root, were used to produce the color pink
    • The Madder root produced the whole spectrum of red based colors including pink, coral, light red, dark red, russet and brown

10. gvart

gvart Silver IL'ite

And this for yashi and all our IL-ites

With love..............

Attached Files: