1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Jealous when your partner is friendly with another woman?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Huma, Jun 9, 2007.

1. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

hi

after seeing a tamil movie vunnale vunnale. the heroine cant stand her boyfriend looking other girls.

i am wondering how do u feel when somebody u love is being friendly with other women?

u put up? or tell him?

bye

1 person likes this.

2. manisha13

manisha13 New IL'ite

Re: jealousy?

hi
    nice thread,well if one has full trust on one's partner then there is no place for jealousy,obviously if he is also in a flirting mood while talking to one of his female friend,then you feel envy,with a sense of insecurity.
    if i was in such a situation,i would try and clear things before they go complicated and out of ur hands.
    manisha

sindmani likes this.
  3. Anushiv

Anushiv Senior IL'ite

Hi there,

I feel Jealousy is inevitable. Like anger, frustration, disappointment..it is also a negative element with in us.
    Every one, at one point... they would've experienced jealousy, either being jealousy or seeing others jealousy...
    so, as long as it is in the corner of ur heart...it's ok but if it occupies center stage...then need attention!

4. srilak

srilak Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Jealousy is common in our life. See,in my case, If anyone of my friends gets job then I feel jealousy towards them. Then after sometime I feel happy for them because they worked hard to get that job. Why I am jealousy because I don't have which they have and I also know someday I will achieve that.

Second, in my husbends case, I don't know wheather he can flirt or not. It never happned. If he looks at any good looking girl he just says how beutiful the girl is. Nothing much. There only he stops. I laugh and I passon.

In marriage, after sometime u will know your partner totally so if he amuzed at any girl then I don't mind because it stops there only and it never going to go forward. So why I have to bother about the small things and disturb my mind.

5. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

I dont know.. looking at other gals.. Doesn't make me feel jealous for my hubby. We both admire .. good looks deserves appreciation :) so we keep complimenting each other.. when we look good.. and when we see something good. we always mention it.. That goes both ways.. Bird-watching and Crow-hunting.. are two famous time-pass in delhi social life.. So I taught that to my husband.. I dont hv any tinge of issues..
    Though at time.. My husband cannt take the looks i give to my favorite heros. l :mrgreen: .. but thats all in good humour..

6. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hi,

i don't think we should jealous its human nature to attract btowards different that is beautiful, i want to say only looking. if a person dont observe anything beautiful just ignores it then it is to be worried why no raction?

bye

sindmani likes this.
  7. diana

diana Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Once couples are married and start living together, they get to know each other very well. Women are gifted with keen knowledge for reading their partner like a book.

If you are aware that your partner is not the type who would get wooed by other woman easily, then its obvious one shouldnt bring jealousy in and mar one's relationship.

Just like we turn our heads if we see a beautiful car standing on the road, or a beautiful outfit hanging in the showcase of a store, so also does a human nature, when it comes to opposite sex.

So getting jealous when your partner is friendly with another woman, will only add trouble to your smooth running life.

Diana:-D

sindmani likes this.
  8. MeenLoch

MeenLoch Silver IL'ite

What you all said was very true.Anything cute /beautiful/handsome deserves an appreciation. So is this one. I join my husband or sometimes tell him to look at somebody who looks good.
    Jealousy also has a nice part in it. I mean it constitutes to how much you love him. Men feel loved when u show possessiveness.
    Yes excess of it on their side, I mean crossing limits is a big NO.
    On our side over reaction for the same is bad too.
    Just try to look as good / be as interesting as other woman. That s a small thing we can do for ourselves and our husbands assuming, the traits are worth emulating;-)

9. MeenLoch

MeenLoch Silver IL'ite

What if it s the other way round..???

I like talking and he does not. So when his male friends drop by or for common male friends or my old buddies who were men, I get confused, as to where shud i stop.

I mean I talk within limits. I dont get too close to any man....in concern, that my husband may feel insecured or unhappy about it..
    Surprisingly when I asked he said, 'I can understand, u need to talk...So I dont mind'...
    It s usually said, that the only best male friend in her life should be husband and that s what is successful..because men look upto women for emotional support and they have lustful thoughts behind, many of them...Is this true ?

So what do you all think about having male friends and where do you draw limits ? Do share :)

10. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

hi meen

u can always talk to yours female friends instead of male......but anyway it's not the same thing yeah?

take care