January 2017 Birth Club! :d

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Joy015, May 28, 2016.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Nice to hear about your update. One more week to complete full term.
    Hope baby is gaining all the weight and energy to stand tall when coming out of womb.
    Rest well as you won't have much time to relax and rest later on.
    I hope you are doing walking, I heard that helps in labor. Give it a try if not doing. All the best.

Keep us posted!

Joy015 likes this.
  2. Joy015

Joy015 Bronze IL'ite

Hello Girls,

In 37 wks+2 days..had my BPP scan today, all well n normal as per doc..baby's position is cephalic, AFI-12, placenta posterior, gave a score of 8/8. Then doc did the internal examination..she said..baby may not come out for next 1 week..asked to visit after a week.

She said..she will try for normal delivery, hopefully it happens..hv heard th recovery tym is less.. !

@Avanti30 - Try doing exercises - squatting (with the help of ur husband or anyone), Butterfly exercise and walking for sure!! hv heard this helps in baby's position and eventually the pressure might induce natural labor.

i have kept my hospital bag ready..for action any time !!

Take care
    Cheers

3. Vasumathy

Joy,
    Hope your baby engages soon.. Keep exercising. Good to hear about your doc appointment.
    All the best.

Joy015 likes this.
  4. Avanti30

Avanti30 Gold IL'ite

Update about 40th week-
    Induction planned next week. I would be 41 weeks by then. Has anyone passed their due date and been induced ?

5. Vasumathy

Avanti,
    You will be the first one for the club to deliver. When is labor induction planned?
    All the best.

My update:
    Had doc appointment yesterday. Doc was watching my sugar levels. Its sticking to border lines. I'm gaining weight fast too. Overall gain wasn't bad I think. Let's see what the next sugar test will reveal.. Next appointment is 1 week away. Since I have asked for vbac, doc is waiting. Otherwise they must have asked to pick a date for elective c section. Not sure what will happen in the end. I have completed 36 weeks..

All the best to other ladies..

SweetGirl20 likes this.
  6. Joy015

Joy015 Bronze IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

Good to hear about the progress..i had my 38 weeks 2 days appointment wid doc yesterday...baby's head is engaged well..she was worried about my BP which is around 130/100. asked me to daily monitor the same and report if it continues to be on higher side..she said..she will think of options..not sure what options.. :(

Last few days to go..but these r really tiring..BTW..can baby chnage position after the head is fixed..???
    Also, donno why but i hv started looking thinner and weak..not sure are these last week symptoms..i am eating well..fruits n salads everything included..my total weight gain in 9.5 kgs till now.

@Avanti30 - all the best!! Keep us posted :)

Take care
    Cheers

jlakshmi2011 and SweetGirl20 like this.
  7. SweetGirl20

SweetGirl20 Silver IL'ite

Hello Ladies,
    My update: I am 36 weeks and done with doctor appointment. i need visit doctor weekly here after, my bp and sugar is normal. doctor said that baby is full term by 36 weeks and i can get delivery pain anytime after that.. She will do internal examination by 21st jan.. let's see.. other things are nomal.. having white discharge and also tightening of abdomen while i am sitting sofa.. feeling tired and not able to eat properly..

8. SweetGirl20

All the best Avanti.. Hav safe and smooth delivery

9. SweetGirl20

wishing happy new year 2017 to all jan due date club ladies, have smooth and safe delivery..

10. Vasumathy

Wishing all January due mommies a less painful and safe birthing experience. May God stay with you all throughout this important phase of pregnancy. All the best ladies.

Joy,
    Watch your salt intake. Especially sodium salt. That helps in bp hike. Also your stress, tension and anxiety can cause the bp to shoot up. Try to calm your mind before taking bp.
    Generally its difficult to change position for the baby from head down in last few weeks as the access area is reducing because if growing baby. Let's hope no issues arises and you deliver baby safe.

I think Avanti must have delivered by now.

Sweety,
    White discharge increase and tummy tightening is pretty normal in the last stage.. I find difficulty with walking too.. Few more days to go..