JaiJyotish-know u r feature -only Feedbacks

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by jaisapmm, Feb 17, 2010.

1. saro13

saro13 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Thanks for the predictions. I was kind of elaborate and detailed with all necessary information. The analysis about marriage time frame seems to bother us much. Is there any remedies that can be done for quicker one. We have been trying for the past two years and it has been kind of painfull.

Regards
    Saro13

2. jaisapmm

jaisapmm Silver IL'ite

Dear Saro13,

I have already posted my remedies through my prediction report

Kindly follow

God bless u

Regards
    Jai

3. jaisapmm

jaisapmm Silver IL'ite

Please submit feedbacks following Members

1. Soldier
    2.Laddubanu
    3.Moonlightpath1
    4.Welcome

God bless you all

Regards
    Jai

4. HariSriPriya

HariSriPriya Senior IL'ite

I saw the birth time was noted as 9.05 am but actually it is 9.05pm . I assumed u have taken only the correct time what I mentioned while prediction and it is a TYPO on the document.Here is my Comment about the prediciton. First of all THANKS A LOT for spending your valuable time on predicting my future.. I found certain things are OK and others not OK on your prediction.
    About academics, hard working and loyalty - YES i am by nature possess these and i get noticed/appreciated for these by my near & dear ones. Especially my friends, co-workers who became friends later prise/feel GOOD abt me for these things... And i can agree with you

Planning about different things - Partially YES.... What you have predicted is partially correct - i normally plan ahead(both me and hubby) for anything.. But when it comes to my carrer i could say what you have mentioned not happened.. Again i cannot say you have predicted wrong - I AM SORT OF BECAME MORE RESPOSIBLE FOR OTHERS (DH, Baby) so TOOK A BREAK.. May be i feel in future i will be getting appreciation/get noticed by high-level people once i resume my career path...So whatever
    you have told about carrer I feel my soul wishes to be like that but I am not able to get it in real life...

Coming to stubborness and firm decision - Same happens, i am partially OK with your prediction.... Before marriage i can say i am more firm - I DO WHAT I THINK CORRECT & ONE DECIDED WILL NOT STEP BACK FROM IT....But i guess i am not like this anymore... So many of my decisions at this stage in my life are not firm and i am adjusting for others......

About Relegious customs and books - U have predicted me 100% correct.. Believe a lot on GOD and customs...

About luxory life & dresses - U r 100% correct.. I wish I could live a life like that and i am fond of dresses...

Attract people and wish to be attracted - I can partially say YES... I like to noticed when i talk to a group/someone. I have seen my students being so close to me (in a gud way) takes my advises/saw me as guider - in my 23 years of age .. So i can say what you said was right.... But it is not happening anymore- i have become more silent and reserved in the later years.. So I CANNOT SAY U R WRONG MAY BE I CHANGED
    MY BEHAVIOR SO i said it is partially right.

Self confidence - Sorry i guess i have it but not 100% confident as u mentioed,,, I rather have fear on 40-50% of the things which my inner heart says i can do it and actually i am capable of doing it , i knew it but still afraid of doing it.

Likes about ARTs,continious thinking,doing one thing or other most of time -- YES 100% correct sir...

You have given me the period favaourable for getting/switching jobs for both of us -THANKS SIR... WE WILL MAKE OUR ATTEMPTS CLOSLY AND will try to make use this . Similar for buying property thanks again,,,, Got a big relief from my stress seeing the gud period for both of us...
    Overall thanks for your wonderfull prediction , though it is general i got to say it gave me a chance to think about own thoughts/wish of soul,etc...

Kindly send my hubby's details also..

5. cutekid

cutekid Silver IL'ite

Sir ,
    I have posted my info again its was on your know your future thread on page 42,but may be my posted was missed out.Kindly go through my details.Thanking you in advance.

6. jaisapmm

jaisapmm Silver IL'ite

1. Soldier
    2.Laddubanu
    3.Moonlightpath1
    4.Welcome

Regards
    Jai

7. jaisapmm

jaisapmm Silver IL'ite

1. Soldier
    2.Laddubanu
    3.Moonlightpath1
    4.Welcome

Regards
    Jai

8. jaisapmm

jaisapmm Silver IL'ite

Please submit feedbacks following Members--------> Reminder -2

1. Soldier
    2.Laddubanu
    3.Moonlightpath1
    4.Welcome

Regards
    Jai

9. ansh12

ansh12 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir

Thanks for taking time off you buy schedule and predicting my future. But, many of the attributes analysed by you are not correct, like I have very small eyes, not rounded. I am very fair, wealth part i not right, as in this mahadasa of rahu since 1993, nothing good has happened.It has only been struggle so far.

Regarding education and friends prediction is true.

But I am not satisfied by your predictions, a you had mentioned about answering three questions after analysing the horoscope, I sent you three questions along with the details of my daughter and requested to predict about her performance in boards, but, it seems you have totally missed the questions
    REgards
    Ansh

10. jaisapmm

jaisapmm Silver IL'ite

Dear Ansh12

I am plan to answer your questions while i send your daughter predictions

I had sent only your predictions. As per horoscope says your body type what I mentioned earlier, Kindly check your Good and bad times

You are the first persons told me is not satisfied in my prediction, Kindly go thorough my pediction once again AND TELL ME U R VIEWS

Your ragu dasa started on 22/01/1993 -U had mentioned correctly . While Ragu dasa rumnning you can not get great things Thinks will get medium.

22/1/1993 to 05/10/1995 -Tough period.

05/10/1995 to 28/2/1998 --> Good Period /U feel better earlier periods -(22/01/1993 to 05/10/1995)

28/2/1998 to 03/01/2001-Worst period/

03/01/2001 to 24/07/2003 --- Good period

24/7/2003 to 10/08/2004 -Worst period/Mental tenson

10/8/2004 to 11/08/2007---> Good period

11/8/2007 to 05/07/2008 ---> Bad period

05/07/2008 to 22/01/2011 ---> Bad period

Do not give your conclusion based on one point (Body type Prediction). Be calm and slowly read my prediction And tell u r views

God bless u

Regards

Jai