IVF Queries and suggestions

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Swatir23, Sep 9, 2011.

1. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi Swati, rasnakanwar, hopesinbaby2010, sudha, sakti, vasu and all (sorry if i have missed anyone)

Thanks for the prayers.

My update: My first IVF failed. After three days of my embryo transfer i got typhoid got admitted in the hospital after 10 days i was discharged, next day was blood test day, my doctor told to check CBC also with beta HCG, B-hcg came negative it was only 3.1 and on CBC my hemoglobin was only 5.5, so my doctor gave iron tonic, I was very tired after i caught with fever and also upset after negative result. me and my DH decided to take break for two to three months naturally and then try second IVF.

Again back to TTC and I need all your prayers

2. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Suba, :kiss , I am silent reader of this thread. I am so sorry it didn't happen this time.... I was eagerly waiting to see your good news, today also when I saw your message I was praying ohh god please let it be a good news ...... my words won't be enough for the pain you are going through. I'll be praying for you ...... please take care of yourself.

3. hopesinbaby2010

hopesinbaby2010 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Suba,

I felt very bad that u got the typhoid fever while u were trying IVF. what is the reason for typhoid fever(like water, climatic change or anything like that) and ur hemoglobin level was low. I think ur level will increase once u recover from everything and the mean while take some supplement to increase the hemoglobing level and eat iron rich food also.

I have prayed for u many times that u should be pregnant and when I read ur post I cried for sometime. I know how disturbed u will be. Pls dont loose ur hope and courage and its not the end for anything. just recover from everything and move forward. If u want to speak to someone speak to people who u trust and that will bring more relief. but in any cause u should win this battle and hold ur baby. I will pray for u.

Baby dust to u!

4. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

Hi Suba,
    Very sorry dear.....i was just thoughtless for one moment once i saw ur post......
    as you told you will try naturally i think its good idea also you have conceived once naturally around may i remember ...that means you have chnace in natural try also....i will pray it should click before you go for second ivf.

have you asked your doctor what can be the reason for failed ivf...how many embroyos were transfered?

5. rasnakanwar

rasnakanwar New IL'ite

sorry suba.......i know how hard it is.aug 2011 was the month when i expeienced this agony,somehow iam recovering from that shock.anyways do u have any frozen embryos to transfer in forthcoming cycles?

6. supriyareddy

supriyareddy New IL'ite

Hi Friends..I dont whether can i post this query here or not..But i need some help..please help me..
    I had one failed ivf cycle in US.so am planning to go to chennai for ivf.can somebody please suggest me which is the best ivf clinic.
    Please suggest me whether geetha haripriya or samundi is best.first i thought of going to Geetha hari priya..but after reading many posts here am getting confused whether i can go for geetha or samundi..or any good ivf clincs in chennai..
    please reply me and clear my doubts..

7. supriyareddy

supriyareddy New IL'ite

Hi Friends..I dont whether can i post this query here or not..But i need some help..please help me..
    I had one failed ivf cycle in US.so am planning to go to chennai for ivf.can somebody please suggest me which is the best ivf clinic.
    Please suggest me whether geetha haripriya or samundi is best.first i thought of going to Geetha hari priya..but after reading many posts here am getting confused whether i can go for geetha or samundi..or any good ivf clincs in chennai..
    please reply me and clear my doubts..

8. subakutty

thank you very much pumpkin for your prayers for me.

Hi hopesinbaby2010

Thank you very much for your prayers. I am taking iron supplements prescribed by doctor and also taking iron rich food like green leafy vegetables, etc

Hi swati

thank you for your prayers for me. reason for failed ivf is typhoid fever. they transferred three good embryos. I am praying god to get conceive in three months break.

Yes i was shocked when i heard negative result, because i caught with typhoid fever after embryo transfer it is the reason for the failure. I had seven good eggs, because of very low sperm motility had only three good embryos. no frozen embryos left.

9. rasnakanwar

rasnakanwar New IL'ite

oh....do take good care of yourself in this break..do take protien rich diet.sticky baby dust to u.

10. subakutty

Thank you Rasnakanwar

I am taking iron tonic and also healthy foods rich in vitamin, iron, protein etc. i need prayers from you friends