IVF-My experiences shared--Xpost

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by annavarapus, Dec 16, 2009.

1. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Re: Laparoscopy experience....

Dear Hemadurga,

Happy Pongal to you. Wish this month gets all good for us. 'Thai Pirandhaal Vazhi Pirakkum'. I am just trying to shredd my weight dear, I have gained atleast 4-5 kgs because of these medicines. Not thinking about timing the IC and all this time. Just keeping myself busy. DH was telling to take accupunture for stress management and supportive Theapy for IVF, but not started anything still. Rama suggested few days and have got them done yesterday, result will take up to 10 days. Need to meet her in Feb 1st week to discuss the results. What the update from you dear?
    You suddenly go disappearing for 2-3 days :)

2. annavarapus

annavarapus Senior IL'ite

Hi Radha,

I am totally with you.These injections certainly take a toll on our weight.I also gained few pounds in the whole process.Though I took a break I am not sure whether I really worked on the weight factor.It's good to go for the acupuncture.I have heard a lot of good reviews.All the best and Yes this Thai would bring us luck.

3. annavarapus

annavarapus Senior IL'ite

4. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Priyanka,

Thanks for your soothing words. The main reason I want to shredd weight is I am in the border line now, if I do not take care then my periods will become irregular. Just trying to ensure I am in the safe side so even if I gain some more due to IVF medicines I will be in the safer side. All the best for your cycle and Muruga Peruman will bless all of us.

5. jrao124

jrao124 New IL'ite

Hi, I'm new to this post. I also have to start this process sometime in feb or march thanks to 3 miscarriages. my age (41) prompted my gynaec to advise me to not wait for a normal pregnancy. she is sending me to dr. beena vasan in rajajinagar, bangalore.
    any inputs on this doc & her clinic?

also, what hormones cause this weight gain?

btw, it's nice to see all the positive encouraging msgs on this thread.

thanks
    JRao