IUI: Queries & suggestions!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Rad, May 13, 2008.

1. lovely1988

lovely1988 Silver IL'ite

Hi..
    Today is 3dpiui and I'm having slight pain on my left side.. Which increases if I sit ... Is this normal??

2. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

This is not related to any result its too early.this us due to needle prick used in iui.in another 2-3 days u will feel normal.dont track any symotoms.

3. lovely1988

lovely1988 Silver IL'ite

Thanks swati... My pain has subsided now.. May be once i go to office, i may get some diversion..ttw is driving every lady mad.. Let us pray n hope for the best..

4. mrithulanaren

mrithulanaren Gold IL'ite

Good luck lovely.
    Try to indulge in any of your hobbies and divert yourself.
    Eat healthy.

5. divyamsriram

divyamsriram Bronze IL'ite

I am officially 13 dpiui and will be going in for my beta on 8th October.Absolutely no symptoms.This afternoon, I have seen some brown/bright red spotting, I am guessing AF will be on the way soon. I dont intend to take any HPT, as I have never been lucky with it. Plan on going for Beta directly if there is no full flow of AF. This is my second IUI on gonadotrophins and its devastating to think about a possible failure.

6. lovely1988

lovely1988 Silver IL'ite

All the best.. Will pray for u.. Be positive...

7. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Dear Divya,

Don't worry dear and it could be implantation spotting too . Just stay calm. May the best be with you.

Good luck

8. lovely1988

lovely1988 Silver IL'ite

Hi ..
    Today is 14dpiui yet no symptoms .. Really scared.. Can't bear to see AF.. Praying that this must be my month.. Doc has asked me to test only on 23rd anyway if my fate is otherwise, I will come to know by then.. Every sec passes like a decade.. God pls end this wait and fill my life with happiness ...

9. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Hi Lovely..I know its very tough to survive the 2ww for most people, but the best way to do that is to drown yourself into your hobbies or listen to music and get your mind off it. Every second that you think of it, your mind will feel like you are on overdrive and wanting to know the result. It is impossible to know the result with some symptoms...coz with a lot of people this can be a false alarm..and sometimes with zzero symptoms also people can be expecting.

Don't try to read too much online on this....I know its difficult...painfully difficult..have been through that but believe me the more you are offline, focusing on hobbies...or maybe even Diwali planning, the better off you are.

Hi Divyasriram,
    Keep the faith...like luckwaves said..could be implantation bleeding also. Did you take your beta as yet? And relax, this is only your 2 iui...too few see success in their first or second IUI...most of my friends have got lucky in round 3/4 only. I know its painful to go thro so many IUIs but you need to be positive and keep the faith that one of the sperms will do the job and click. Relax and think positive!

10. geetha1988

geetha1988 New IL'ite

Hi I am Married and recently done semen analysis for Husband.
    Below is Result
    Husband Age : 29
    Total Volume : 4 Ml
    Semen Count : 35 Million per Ml
    Motility : 30 %
    Normal Morphology Form : 30%
    Abnormal Morphology Form : 70%

Please let me know whether i can be pregnant by normal sex??
    or husband have take any treatment for that???
    or through IUI or IVF only its possible???

Thanks
    Geetha