IUI in March - Anyone?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by jillcastle, Feb 25, 2016.

1. hoping4amiracle

hoping4amiracle Gold IL'ite

TWW is going on slowly.. 9dpiui today..I will be having my hcg beta test on sunday.. feels like exam results to me .. :sweatsmile:

2. Agony

Agony Gold IL'ite

Pray really hard and hope for the best .!
    U have done ur best , leave the rest to God.
    Good luck n shall pray for u..
    Miracle is on its way

hoping4amiracle likes this.
  3. Agony

Agony Gold IL'ite

Do u do u blood test on day 14 ? Isn't a home pregnancy test enough 14 days post IUI? What's the protocol ur centre follows ?

4. hoping4amiracle

Thanks agony. Praying a lot..

5. hoping4amiracle

Yes, even I was wondering why HPT is not enough. But my doc said its the protocol there to have a blood test to check HCG level on day 14.. to be accurate

Even though i will be tempted to take hpt, I wont this time,, I have taken in twice during the last 6 months..Once out of curiousity because I had lots of symptoms after reading a lot on internet :))) and once when my AF was late by 3 days.. Both times BFN. So I am going to stay away from HPT and will check the HCG report.

Agony likes this.
  6. jillcastle

jillcastle Gold IL'ite

Congratzzz (y)

7. jillcastle

jillcastle Gold IL'ite

All the best hoping4amiracle!

Had my first ultrasound. Looks like I have a big cyst in my left ovary, but since all the hormone levels are normal, we are going ahead with IUI this cycle. Not sure how this cyst got formed suddenly, this is my first IUI and I felt very disappointed with the cyst. But doc said it was ok. So I am starting on clomid today. I have my next ultrasound next monday. Praying everything goes well.

Hope this is the cycle for us. TC ladies!

8. Agony

Agony Gold IL'ite

Don't think too much , just trust what ur doctor says, after all they r the best judge of our situation .
    Just follow the instructions blindly not thinking too much.
    Practice a little yoga , breathing exercises .. Will keep the stress low , watch movies n do what ever makes u happy. And the most important pray to God ..
    All the best ..
    Iam in 2ww, not really thinking just doing my usual stuff . This attitude may be because of my past 2 IUI failures , anyway hoping for the best .

9. hoping4amiracle

jillcaste, thanks a lot!!

Dont worry about the cyst, if it was something to worry about they would not have allowed you to proceed with IUI at all before taking care of it. Ideally, if the cyst grows due to medication they give a break of one month before starting IUI and the cyst goes away in most cases..I too have a cyst in ovary currently, but that is a chocolate cyst and doc told me not bother about it for now. Many women have cysts which come n go during their cycle and also cyst can be due to previous meditated cycle. Since IUI's are monitored well, they will keep a note of it throughout your follicular study, so there is nothing to worry!!

Relax and hope this cycle gets u the bfp!!

10. jillcastle

jillcastle Gold IL'ite

Thank you Agony and hoping4amiracle for the lovely words. Will try not to think too much about this IUI. Best wishes to all of us! :)