1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Its not an EMA...but is it right?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by heron, Feb 4, 2012.

1. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

He is trying to use this "oppurtunity" beware.. tc

2. bukbuk

bukbuk Silver IL'ite

Heron, sorry about your H's illness. Do you really love him still? The reason am asking is because you seemed to be stressing in your post 'I never complain'. Yeah, you should never complain. It's not your H's fault that he is physically unwell.

The answer to your query is within you. Just imagine your situations were reversed. You were unwell and a girl at your H's workspace falls for him in instead. She initially says she loves him but then after resistance from him, adjusts that to 'just friends'. Would you be comfortable having such a girl around your H?

2 people like this.
  3. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

You are so right.....that is actually cruel....thx

4. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

I decided not to beleive him. he said" because I am your firend now, I can say somethings to you" and you know he said that his wife was 9 months pregnant and he is expecting a baby in next 10 days!. This was the person who said he can leave everything if I elope with him......I was speechless. I mean common, isnt there something like faithfullness and tru love in this man?

5. cj1980

cj1980 Gold IL'ite

What kind of a "friend" will he be to you Heron? I believe we need to pick and choose those we allow into our lives...their character, background, interests, wavelength and so on matters in how we will get along with them. I really don't think a man who cannot stay committed in his own marriage will make a good "friend"! This has DANGER written all over it...my best advice is to tell him you don't want to have anything other than a professional relationship with him and stay the heck away from him. I hope your husband gets better soon!

P.S: If he continues to pester you warn him that you will file a harassment complaint against him! Most of these lowlife romeos won't have the guts to stand up against such a warning ;-) They will simply move on to safer pastures.

6. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Wooo...he is trouble reincarnated!! What kind of person would say something like it? That too 10 days before his wife is due to deliver his child??? He's running from his own responsibilities and is simply looking for a low-life to give him company!! Stay away Heron. Let him worry by himself about finding "friends" to elope with.
    Frankly, this would qualify for a rather serious Sexual harassment case.

1 person likes this.
  7. puspita

puspita Silver IL'ite

Forget abt EMA....even Friendship with this guy is dangerous....Just Ignore him as much as u can!!!!

8. anugamit

anugamit Platinum IL'ite

If he leaves his wife who is pregnant (no feelings for her!!!!) then chances are he might leave you in the future as well (when he is done with you). He dont want to take up responsibilities. File a case against him if he troubles you or just inform your boss.

9. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

Dear all,

There's NO way iam gonna keep him even as friend. I thought I could try him as a genuine friend. He now says he loves his wife and she is sexy...and I suspect this is all to get my favour. He is a liar and just 2 weeks ago he said "Come lets saty together". How cheap!!. I am just waiting for the course to finish and after that if I and him get posted in the compay and he continues this, he WILL get a reply. As of now, its just 2 weeks left and i try to ignore him as much even though he always looks for a chance.

Some poster asked me hwat were my feelings with my husband. The answer is I love him and will until Iam gone. He is such a warm person ,I cant imagine not having him. Yeah he is sick...but I will make him cheerful because he deserves being happy more than anything else

2 people like this.
  10. fencesitter

fencesitter Platinum IL'ite

cheap? for me it looks like sexual harassment case.