1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Its a pleasure to enjoy with grandhildren

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,

I can see how proud a grandmother you are! Lucky Gopika and Pratima! And remember, they can read all that their grandma has written in the annals of IL!

You will really miss Gopika when she goes to her parents in Dubai. Do prepare yourself for that as she takes these huge steps into your heart!

I think we are really blessed to have the pleasure of grandhcildren in our lives. They bring all the pleasure without the responsibility.

My pleasures are spending this weekend with us!!

L, Kamla

2. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

Viji
    Iam too glad that you are the best grandmother in the world. Iam sure your grandkids will say that.
    I always loved your innocence and childlike quality and am sure your grandkids will get this too.
    Jaya

3. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

Viji aunty

Thanks for sharing your happiness with your grandkids... sometimes we dont find words to express our feelings... this also falls into that category...

hugs to gopika and pratima...

4. susri

susri Silver IL'ite

Dear Vijimam,
    Nice to read about Gopika and Pratima. You are really a great Grandmom. The kids are really lucky to have you . Can feel how much you are enjoying with the kids. God bless you and kids .

All the best for Gopika, to get her passport very soon.:thumbsup

5. archanajl

archanajl New IL'ite

Hi Viji mami,

Very lovely to read ur writings on ur grand children. My second daughter is starting to walk and I can visualise how ur grandchildren are doing. That's a great time. We spend a whole day trying to capture her first steps so that we can share it with our parents who r far away from us.

Enjoy ur time with ur grandchildren. I think that's the best time in life.

Love and regards,
    Archana.

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Natpudan

Thanks for your wonderful fb. Glad to know you enjoyed reading my post. I could not enjoy seeing their day to day activities when my children were young as I was working that time. So now I am enjoying with grand kids to the fullest. Thanks for your good wishes to Pratima and Gopika

Nice playing with you in games section.

love
    viji

7. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

hi viji

our blessings to your cuties. I can understand your feelings when you explain you being with the children. Enjoy thouroughly.

ganges

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamla

I am so happy to see here. Since I waited for eight years to becme grandmother I am enjoying every bit of it now. Gopika is very much attached to me and wants me only to feed her and put her to sleep.
    Night when I sit at the computer when she wants to sleep she doest not want me to sit at the computer and wants me to put her to sleep. I will really miss her but will try to come to IL and forget that she is not there.

love
    viji

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaya

Thanks for your compliments . What to do I always think myself as a child and pour out my feelings.

love
    viji

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vahee

I like to share my happiness as well as my sorrow with everyone. Happiness shared gets doubled and sorrows shared our heart becomes light . Thanks for the hugs and kisses

love
    viji