1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

It’s another morning.... Again I have to go to office. Nice One Read Once

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by shams, Apr 1, 2009.

1. shams

shams New IL'ite

<table id="post2369524" class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="alt1" id="td_post_2369524" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(209, 209, 225);">
    It’s another morning..
    ….. Again I have to go to office.

Ohh, this is me… I shouted having a glance on my snap in today’s news paper.
    But what the HELL it is doing in the death column??

Strange…

One sec... Let me think, last night when I was going to bed I had a severe pain in my chest, but I don’t remember anything after that, I think I had a sound sleep.

Its morning now, ohh….. It’s already 10:00 AM, where is my coffee?
    I will be late for office and my boss will get a chance to irritate me.

Where is everyone…??? I screamed.

“I think there is a crowed outside my room, let me check.” I said to myself.

So many people….. Not all of them crying…
    But why some of them crying…

WHAT IS THIS??? I m laying there on the floor…

“I AM HERE” … I shouted!!! No one listen.
    “LOOK I AM NOT DEAD” … I screamed once again!!! No one is interested in me.
    They all were looking me on the bed.

I went back to my bed room.

“Am I dead??” I asked myself.

Where is my wife, my children, my mom-DAD, my friends?

I found them in the next room, all of them were crying… still trying to console each other.

My wife was crying… she was really looking sad.
    My little kid was not sure what happened, but he was crying just coz his mom was sad.

How can I go without saying my kid that I really love him, I really do care of him. ??
    How can I go without saying my wife that she is really most beautiful and most caring wife in this world..??
    How can I go without saying my parents that I m … just because of u ??
    How can I go without telling my friends that without them perhaps I have done most of the wrong things in my life… thanks for being there always when I need them… and sorry for not being there when they really need me...

I can see a person standing in the corner and trying to hide his tears…
    Ohh… he was once my best friend, but a small misunderstanding made us part, and we both have strong enough ego to keep us disconnect.

I went there.. And offered him my hand, “Dear friend… I just want to say sorry for everything, we r still best friend, please forgive me.”

No response from other side, what the hell?? He is still preserving his ego, I am saying sorry… even then!!!
    I really don’t care for such people.

But one sec…. it seems he is not able to see me!!!! He did not see my extended hand.
    My goodness… AM I REALLY DEAD???

I just sat down near ME; I was also feeling like crying…

“OHH ALMIGHTY!!!! PLEASE JUST GIVE ME FEW MORE DAYS…”
    I just wasn’t to make my wife, my parents; my friends realize that how much I love them.

My wife entered in the room, she looks beautiful.
    “YOU R BEAUTIFUL” I shouted.
    She didn’t hear my words, in fact she never heard these words coz I never said this to her.

“GOD!!!!” I screamed… a little more time plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..
    I cried…

One more chance please… to hug my child, to make my mom smile just once, to feel my dad proud on me at least for a moment, to say sorry to my friends for everything I have not given to them, and thanks for still being in my life….

Then I looked up and cried!!!!

I shouted….

“GOD!!!! ONE MORE CHANCE PLEASE!!!!”

"You shouted in your sleep," said my wife as she gently woke me up. "Did you have a nightmare?"

I was sleeping….
    Ohh that was just a dream…..

My wife was there… she can hear me…
    This is the happiest moment of my life…
    I hugged her and whispered…. “U R THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND CARING WIFE IN THIS UNIVERSE…. I REALLY LOVE U DEAR”

I can’t understand the reason of the smile on her face with some tears in her eyes, still I m happy….

“THANK YOU GOD FOR THIS SECOND? CHANCE.”

SO, Now it’s not late.. forget Ur Egos, Past… and Xpress Ur love to others… Be friendly… Keep smiling… for ever…….

<!-- / message --> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(209, 209, 225) rgb(209, 209, 225); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td> <td class="alt1" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(209, 209, 225) rgb(209, 209, 225) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right">
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

2. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

Yes, I agree with this post. Don't put things off until tomorrow, because someday tomorrow will never come. Don't miss even one opportunity to show your love and appreciation!

So many times we hold back our emotions because we don't know how to express our feelings. We know how we feel in our heart, but that's not enough! Got to let our loved ones know too! When you are no longer around, your spouse will look back at those moments and have memories to cherish.

Thanks Shams for sharing. What an important reminder this story is!

3. vijianand

vijianand Senior IL'ite

A very nice post.....so many small things like saying "I love you" to our spouse...thanking friends for just being there for us...spending even a few minutes with our kids/ parents....they go a very long way...many times 'cos we r very busy with other things in life we just let go of these things....really made a very interesting and thought provoking read....

Thanks for sharing.

Viji

4. april1981

april1981 Gold IL'ite

Very nice post. it's high time that we realise that it is very important not just to love someone but also to EXPRESS it.
    posts like this :thumbsup make u realise this.

5. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

HI,
    a nice and thought provoking post. when we are alive we do not see or miss the best things in our kith and kin. In our routine we do not realize about the finerfeelings within our heart. instead of loosing it and cry later, let us share our feelings and bring happiness to every one when we are alive.nicely brought out.
    with love
    pad.

6. Harithag

Harithag Gold IL'ite

Hi Shams,

Nice post and thanks for sharing.:bowdown

7. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Excellent post!!
    Unless love is expressed , it will not be revealed. We shouldn't holdback our emotions just because we dont know how to express it.
    Its not only caring them atleast let them know that you are also there to take care of them!!
    We have to care for our family,friends till our end in this world.

8. chaitusri

chaitusri Silver IL'ite

Hi Shams,

A nice post and a nice intimation to all, many people especially husbands think that there is no need to express their love bcz the other person would aware of it. Unfortunately that's not correct. Every human being of the world has his/her own expectations of love and sharing relationship. So it is individual's responsibility to express the affection in proper meaningful way to make the relationship stronger and stronger.

Thanks for sharing
    Chaitusri

9. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

Chaitusri, :cheers to you

I am the most expressive amognst us.. I dont leave any chance to expressing my lovebonk to my DH.. Dont know if I do too much sometimes, but I always say 'Oh Common, what if there is no tomorrow!'

My DH is just the opposite.. I have to remind my DH of this saying sometimes :kiss he just forgets this and again gives the same old reason as aboveRant!

10. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

Shams..
    A friend sent me this a couple of days back and I fwd. it to my DH. When I was cooking in the evening he came to kitchen and told me "you are very pretty, you are the best wife" etc.. I was surprised, then I understood it is the "effect" of this fwd. For 2 days he had its effect. Now everything is back to square one. Maybe its time to send this fwd again:)
    - nitha