1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Isha Foundation Sath Guru

Discussion in 'Interesting Shares' started by Thyagarajan, Mar 24, 2024.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan Finest Post Winner

Isha Foundation founder Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev recently underwent emergency brain surgery after life-threatening swelling and bleeding in his brain, said neurologist Dr Vinit Suri. "The brain had shifted to one side, he had become very dull," the doctor stated. "Despite [severe pain]...he continued with normal daily schedule...and even conducted... Maha Shivaratri function on March 8," Suri added.

2. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

Sadhguru narrowly escaped. Very scary.
    He should give importance to his health at this age. Thank God he is safe.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan Finest Post Winner

Kangana Ranaut who is closely associated with Sadhguru in shock to learn about his brain surgery, the actress expressed how she felt shattered after learning about the God-man being hospitalised and going through brain surgery.
    Kangana mentioned what Sadhguru means to him and expressed her gratitude for him being fine. Kangana Ranaut too to her Instagram stories and wrote, "Today when I saw Sadhguru ji lay on ICU bed I was suddenly hit by the mortal nature of his existence, before this it never occurred to me that he is bones, blood, flesh just like us."

The actress added, "I felt God has collapsed, I felt earth has shifted, sky has abandoned me, I feel my head spinning, I can’t make sense of this reality and choose not to believe this but then suddenly I break down, today millions of people (devotees) share my grief, I want to share my pain with you all, I am not able to contain it. He better be fine or sun won’t rise, earth won’t move. This moment hangs lifeless and still…"

Sadhguru underwent emergency brain surgery and revealed he had had severe headaches for weeks and was avoiding due to stressful work hours.

There are millions of followers of Sadhguru who are praying for his speedy recovery. It is reported that Sadhguru shared the video of him from the hospital bed and informed about his brain surgery to the world, "The Apollo hospital neurosurgeons cut through my skull to try and find something but found nothing – totally empty. So they gave up and patched it up. Here I am in Delhi with the patched-up skull but no damaged brain,”

Kangana Ranaut is the string follower of Sadhguru and is closely associated with Isha Foundation. Along with Kangana, there ae many other fans and followers who were shocked seeing Sadhguru's health condition and are praying for the God man who is a ray of hope of may lives.