1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is this unreasonable to ask

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by radhika4m, Aug 9, 2007.

1. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

Thats one sane decision. But I dont understand one thing, why you guys cannt excercise your ownership of house. And its the BIL and wife... who should face the music than you guys. I think You need to just make ur hubby undertsand this. If he doesnot understand , you can always use some of mentioned reasons as sex deprivity.
    Sometime its good to be manipulative. I am seriously amazed How your BIL can get married, without thinking where will he keep his wife.. Weiterd Indian traditions.. Joint Family.. I think in past people had joint family.. Becos they had too much time at hand to focus on this trivial power tussle.
    It defiinitely kep MIL, FILs as centre of game...
    Its better to not be in hollow relations.. then be in some and get disrobbed of peace and mind.. And I really dont get.. this Indian husband's apathy for wife's issues. May god give some wisdom to them.

2. payalg

payalg New IL'ite

Ria,

I think as Radhika said the BIL is younger and just married, so its obvious he gets the bedroom and privacy

Thats what happens in every indian joint family, nothing much poor radhika or her husband can do about it.

P

3. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Hi Meeta,
    I really agree with you.

If you know your husband well you should be the one knowing how to come for you. Make him realize and make him understand. But never argue or fight. Send him some romantic notes in his tiffin box (of course without your MIL knowing it). Call him over in his office and whisper him something romantic. Though you have not mentioned whether you work or not, I think you are working in that case it is definitely possible to create timings for romantic outings. Initially create these outings with a family friend and his wife. If you are close with them plan with them and make your husband realize the reality.

ALL THE BEST