1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

is sex a important part of HAPPY MARRIED LIFE?

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by kainaath, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

Re: Love or SEX ?????

Oh My! This was exactly what I wanted to say... And Malavika, How many times in a day are you going to make me nod my head like this :iagree?! I am not going to read your next post whatsoever. shakehead

2. kainaath

kainaath Senior IL'ite

hey thanks malavika......nice post and quiet determined to make me understand the meaning of marital life...
    lesson well learnt....

3. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Wow Mals...:hatsoff You couldn't have said it any better.

Btw I just love your sense of humor.

Jaya

4. Malavika81

Malavika81 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks kainaath and gjaya :)

5. kainaath

kainaath Senior IL'ite

joe....how many nights were u at lost of your sleep..:biglaugh
    no offence was intented, none what so ever..

6. tanu khurana

tanu khurana Bronze IL'ite

I can not say mine is a happy married life...I dnt knw y but iam bit confused and emotinally hurt ..so i thought of sharing it here at this platform......I dnt knw whether i should or not coz its 2oo personal....
    Lets come to d point, Its been 4 and half years of lov marriage and before that 2 years of affair.......Before marriage(he was too nice at dat tim) my husband wants to be physical with me and v ended up having..
    :spinthn aftr marriage.. due to my MIL v used to have fights and this effected my sexual lif too.... v used to have twice or thrice in a month.......as i find him not interested in me or asking for and if i turn to him he said he is busy(infact watching tv and all)...
    Nw aftr Baby, its been no sex at all.. my baby is 15 mnths nw... whenever i ask him he said coz of u(me)..and i dnt want to create another fight so kept quiet....One day i ask him reason insist him,beg him to speak abut it...he said if get pregnant again he has to bear so much expenses(mine was a critical case in pregnancy and MIL keep on taunting in their times she used to do so much work and blah..blah...)........and all , he doesn't want to face any such problem......and he dnt trust on precautions and give several useless excuses lik i fight with him, i complain him abt his Mom, u put on so much weight.........
    :rotfl Iam not satisfied with these useless excuses but keep on listening bcoz i provoke him...........and after listening to so much bad words i thought of never asking him for all dis again.........1. he doesn't hav any affair iam sure. 2. he spend his maximum time on internet sleeps at 3 or 4 in night.. 3. when his mood is ok he talk to me nicely 4. he take care of my kid well 5. he does't want to spend a penny on me( i earn myself so nwdays i never ask him) 6. typical muma's boy as his mom said he do...7. he lovs to taunt me and mak fun of me on each amd every thing he knws i hate this but do....8.we hav plenty of fight due to inlaws, he is always in their favour either they are wrong or right 9. never want to listen any'n against his parents and sister...
    :bonk PZ. HELP ME OUT TO GET OUT OF DIS DILEMMA....... I SMETIM FEEL THEIR IS A VACCUM IN MY MARRIED LIFE............. I CAN NOT SHARE IT WITH ANYONE...........i want to knw frm your experiences can without sex one can lead a happy married life?

7. Kootagirl

Kootagirl Silver IL'ite

Tanu,

I am sorry to heard about you. I dont think sex is so important in married life. There is no point in having it when ur hubby is not mentally ready of it, right? Instead of concentrating on this issue why dont you concentrate on your baby.. and try to find happiness? There is no point in thinking about your hubby's past behaviour. What you can do is... talk to him others matter(maily about baby). I think maintaing good relationship with him and MIL will slove half of your problem.

My wish are with you.
    )

8. GiJoe

GiJoe Silver IL'ite

9. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

Love exists everywhere but LOVE between a couple is made special/romantic by SEX. :kiss

10. Malavika81

Malavika81 Bronze IL'ite

Unfortunately, the answer is NO. So having said that, you need to go back in time and see what has changed between you and your husband that your sex life is virtually non existent now.

Afraid of getting you pregnant again is a poor excuse for avoiding sex. There are always condoms and birth control pills. If this has to do with you having gained weight after the pregnancy, then you need to work on getting in shape and getting fit to be physically desired. So if you feel you have been out of shape since the baby, then you should try this approach. A man not wanting to have sex must have a reason and you need to find out what exactly it is and take remedial action, as necessary.

Whatever the reason is, you need to find out and get to the bottom of it as it is not normal for blokes to give up on having sex. The reasons he is giving you now frankly sound like lame excuses to me and that is not the truth. So I suggest you find out the root cause of the problem of your sexless married life.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.