1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is Luxury Justified

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, May 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viswa,

That u live life the way u want and not to show to neighbours, is wonderful, same here, i dont care if my maid's mobile is better than mine, as long as mine works fine.HAHA

that u giv e to charities is so good. i dont give, i have other ways to help people, i get them jobs with my friends, friends are happy and so are the guys whom i got the jobs, i dont charge anything, it gives me great happeiness to get two people in touch with each other.

So we all have our own ideas of helping people in need, and i guess everyone is reight int heir own ways.

But if we splurge or spend on something, why feel guilty.i have never had a cruise, all my friends have been on one, i can afford it, but i dont feel like it, i am happyu in my home, in front fo the computer, playing old songs, blogging, playing scrabble, etc, and i am lost in my own world Vishwa,and it costs me nothing much , and i am happy the whole day.

Thanks dear friend and carry on what u are dpoing , well done is all i can say to u.

Regards

kamal

satchitananda likes this.
  2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Arch,

Regarding the doctor being well paid, here is a joke that comes to mind.

An car engine mechanic tells the doc " You repair hearts, and i repair engines, how come u get so much more than me".

The doctor smiled and said " Try repairing a running engine " !!!!!!!

i agree with u , on some [points , that we are lucky to have been born in a decent family, which could afford to send us to school.

my point is this Arch. That bcs of me , the maid is not poor, correct? That she works for say 3000 or so in my house, what can she feed so many mouths at home, That so many sleep in one room , so hot there, and i sleep in my room in AC, i pay more for electricity than i pay the maid !!!!!!

But most maids, if not all, disappear when u have guests and they know it, for it means more work, and they know they will get a tip too, but well, tha tis their style, if they work more they want extra, but if they take off's, they dont want their pay cut.

is it fair on their part ?

i cut the maid's salary when she does not come, but we pay her for the sunday that she comes. And sunday we tell her to go half day, so she comes all 30 days, and she gets paid for 35 days. The days she does not come i cut, we dont carry that forward to the next month.

i may seem cruel and hard taskmaster, spo be it, i beleive i am fair, even if others may disagree with me. i dont want favors nor do i beleive in granting favors. And when i give to someone something, no one comes to know about it, not even my wife, som,e things are private.

Regards

kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balaji,

So u have AC's all around, hope u dont have in the toilets too.HAHA

Well i have ac in all the rooms, and i enjoy the night in AC. Daytime i manage without, it is fine.

Yes these days labor is hard to find, my brother is making his own bunglow and i have told him, listen, when u want it well cleaned up, we get the baledars, from the market, the daily labor chaps, who charge 300 bucks for a 9 to 5 job, will do anything baring cleaning the loo, to get 2 of them, and get them to clean the house, the terrace, the driveway, clean and mop the floors etc.That advantage we have in jaipur.

Antilla, i saw it, a very ugly peice of building from the outside, it looks like a kabadi khana to me really.

Regards

kamal

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Pushpa,

thank u for agreeing with me. Let ius enjoy our hard earned money, what say eh !

Regards

kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri,

Seeing u after along time on Snippets.Welcome back.

Yes if we have earned our money with hardwork, and the sweat of our brow, and paid our taxes , we are free to do what we want with it eh !

Regards

kamal

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Geeves,

Weclome to my blogs. Well said about the nest and the emergencies.We know best what we need or want, so why not indulge, with money earned with the sweat of the brow, as they say.

Regards

kamal

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Coolgal,

Well said.Yes the lord was kind to us to make us born in good families. What u say is damn good. See some are born blind, and we are born with eyes, does it mean that we close our eyes, bcs many are blind? if we have been given eyes, let us use them and enjoy the sights of the world,.Same way if we are fortunbate to have enough let us enjoy it, the fruits of our labor.

And yes, many want easy money, when we are in need of help we pay thru our nose, but it hurts to be cheated.

like an auto fellow cannot charge u a 1000 bucks for a 10 km ride, just becs he is poor and needs money. Soem things cannot be justified, all must be just.

Regards

kamal

8. Agraraian

Agraraian New IL'ite

Bighas vary with region Sir to be accurate you can use this calculator by region:

Bigha To Acre or Acre To Bigha: Conversion Tool For Land Measurement

You mention that your God is Living - Is He Jesus Christ who rose from the dead?

9. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I’m sorry but the author passed away last year. This is a very old thread.

Our Kamalji No More

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.