1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is it worth scraping and saving like this?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Nithya001, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Ambige

Ambige Bronze IL'ite

2. Nithya001

Nithya001 Bronze IL'ite

Dear friends, I need some help again. Those who have replied to my post know my position. I have tried to feel a bit confident after I started taking up voluntary work. I am trying hard not to get back into a state of depression, but I feel very much disheartened at times.

I followed some ladies suggestions here and tried to look for ways to earn something, but couldn't find much given my visa status.

Though I am going to volunteer work, but that is just twice a week or so. It keeps me occupied for some time. But I am unable to hold on to the phases of confidence and cheer and usually slip towards self-pity, depression. I don't know what to do to maintain some self-esteem.

Please suggest some ways I can keep myself from brooding and feeling depressed. I do not have any friends and it is not easy too for me to make any. I am too shy and introverted to feel confident to go out and make friends. My husband as usual ignores me.

3. foxy

foxy Guest

guess what, i m in even worst situation than you,even if i tell my hubby i m ready to change i want this marriage to work, my hubby is telling me there is no use and he wants to quit.