IS it really NAZAR or My Imagination

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by sh2004, Oct 3, 2008.

1. sh2004

sh2004 New IL'ite

Usually when I tell somebody that me and my husband are very happy and he cares for me a lot, or some things good about my married life. The next day or in few days we will have a big fight at home, them we dont even talk ot each other for days now it has become week.

Is it really some nazar or some misunderstanding I have no Idea.

if it is Nazar how to take it out.

can some body help me

2. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

3. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

No it is not your imagination or evil eyes. Its you guys. Please don't blame it on superstitions.

Its something fundamentally that you both need to look into.

(1) Why are we fighting so regularly.
    (2) What is the triggering point for every fight
    (3) Are we both egoistic
    (4) Why isn't we both talking out openly
    (5) Why are we not giving it in

The point is, its your life. A married life is not about who's right or wrong. Apart from the trust, love, car etc, its also about how you can adjust, compromise for the other person. In a fight, think before you loose your mind. Is it really worth it? When we don't know whats going to happen the next second, holding on to who will cave in and feeding your ego, what does it give you? Superiority that your partner has come to you and you did not let go?

They say its not healthy for the relationship to go to bed together with things not solved. It does not HELP.

Have some communication, talk it out !!! Analyze whats wrong basically and try to learn to let-go and live.

4. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

Sh2004.....

I can understand what you are going thru.

All I can say is ....Sort out your egos & talk to each other...... If silence exceed 24hrs, do make it a point to respond to anything he does.... in a good way.

I would point out... Sometimes, it's better not to brag about how good your relations are with hubby or in-laws.... I mean on what context are you talking about them so much? Do people actually ask you "Are you happy?", "Do he care/love you?", "Is everything great in your married life?"? Till date NO ONE has ever asked me these kind of questions. But still if you are faced with such questions, just say GOOD.... You needn't go into detail.

Now go....r reconcile with him by making a wonderful dinner & some intimate moments :thumbsup