Is Inflation really under control?!!

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by vadapallisudha, Dec 21, 2010.

1. vadapallisudha

vadapallisudha Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    I really wonder, when i hear to the finance minister stating that the inflation is under control and within single digits.
    If we see the rates of pulses,vegetables,fruits,petrol,LPG,and now onions.My god! i was shocked when the vendor told 56/-per kg.On coming back from work i stopped to buy veg and asked for 1kg onions and he asked "madamji pakka 1kg pyaaj chahiyi?" i was like kyun? 'aap ko nahi pata pyaaj 50/ se uupar hai!'
    The last i purchased onions was a week ago and then it was 25/- and within a week it rose more than double the price.So just got only 1/2kg thinking that i have to use it very sparingly.
    The petrol was increased by 3/- and it seems there is no limit and the ministry is not yet content with squeezing the common man.Everything is so expensive cooking oil,gas,rice,wheat,pulses etc.we have minimised eating at restaurants long back,now it seems its not going to help either.
    If i find it difficult to budget my family finances ,savings etc with 2 incomes,i wonder how single income families and poor r couping with their basic needs.
    And still the finance minister sees the inflation is within control.:bowdown God knows.
    bye!
    sudha

2. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

If we have fewer scams, inflation will definitely be under control.

Raji