Is India justified in resuming talks with Pakistan?

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by IL_Admin, Jul 19, 2010.

1. melvillebutler

melvillebutler New IL'ite

This topic make very violations. But Interesting I like it. I don't know that People have became a terrorists . But I know the politics which had been held by the india. India had really very poor politics. So that It is still bear the terrorists attack.

2. catalina

catalina New IL'ite

its simply sad to read the anti Pakitan views. mind you...feeling is mutual. Pakistanis also think of Indians as causing trouble in Pakistan and trying to destablize Pakistan in her current state. i strongly believe that Pakistan is being manipulated by US and India. Politicians are the ones to blame.

3. biozee

biozee New IL'ite

I don't know y u all people are so negative abt this matter u all have to be positive on this and remember we won't get anything from fighting with each other. We should keep in our mind this "never loose ur neighbourhood if u r alike". Infact in my opinion this matter is really exploited by our leaders they don't want to solve this b/c by doing so they will be no more to rule upon us as it will streghthen both the countries and will get their rights to choose the "right" ones.
    well being a pakistani i noticed that we both r same in many ways then y we?

4. dark_angel

dark_angel Silver IL'ite

Well its not about being negative its about loosing hope and confidence in our neighbors character , India always have positive outlook for maintaining peace with Pakistan but our neighbor's aren't interested it seems

I always wanted that neighbors should live in peace ... but now seems to waste of time and resources

5. jonnyj99

jonnyj99 New IL'ite

India and Pakistan are to resume the dialogue that had stalled after the Mumbai attacks, with the forthcoming visit of Foreign Minister SM Krishna Islamabad.India had said just after the 26/11 attacks unless Pakistan working to eliminate terrorist camps on its soil, there would not visit talks.The Mrs.Nirupama Rao, Minister of Foreign Affairs of India in Islamabad in June 24.2010, for preparatory talks with Mr.Salman Bashir, Foreign Minister of Pakistan, could not have been better than he.