1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is exposing necessary for fashion

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by lakmesirigiri, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

Thats actually a good practical common sense tip to keep the harmony. (Even though the 'my choice/our choice' feminists may go up in arms. Good point aks.

2. mithra12

mithra12 New IL'ite

Indian men mentality wont change about women and dressing style.As Akansha1982 said,as far it is fine with your hubby you can wear whatever comfortable to you.
    In office most of the guys talk about every women whether women dressing style is revealing or not.
    why 40 and above women cant wear whatever they want,
    what is the deal with traditional woman?why some of them are very fond of traditional woman tag?
    1.Traditional woman didn't have educational rights
    2.they don't have share in property,
    3.they cannot travel abroad with their hubby,
    4.they should not wear blouse after 3 kids.
    5.they couldn't go alone
    6.They couldn't question cultural and religious customs
    nobody is traditional woman nowadays
    we all are believed as traditional but ISO modern women.

1 person likes this.
  3. surekhap

surekhap Platinum IL'ite

I said I can bare sari (blouse)them as I cannot wear any dress that tight fit my body. I prefer lose dresses. I prefer legging why because they are free. I think that should not be a problem.

4. Tanvirajput

Tanvirajput New IL'ite

Gals till our husband does not have any problem with our dressing style, we should not care on what others are commenting. Wear the attire which is comfortable, which boost up your confidence. Carry yourself in very decent manner. Fashion and character are two different thing. Never judge one's character with her dressing.

5. surekhap

surekhap Platinum IL'ite

@ragini25 here discussion is about fashion and exposing .low neck blouse and leggings may not be considered as exposing. we cant expect a working women wearing a saree and running behind a bus to catch in a heavy traffic. chudidar , jeans may be ok .
    if the thread starter have mentioned about shorts, mini skirts I might have agreed with her.
    don't be so rood it hurts.

6. Tanvirajput

Tanvirajput New IL'ite

The society where I live, this type of dressing is very common. I dont feel any wrong with women wearing backless blouses and kurtas and leggings. I even know the margin which need to be followed and do that. I never got any bad comments about my dressing, bcoz I carry it elegant..

7. Sugan85

Sugan85 New IL'ite

hello swamiji
    can you please predict and tell me when will i conceive as we are trying very hard for it and nothing seems to happen.
    my details are:
    Name : Suganthi
    place of birth : Perak, Malaysia
    time of birth :10:10 PM
    DOB: 14th December 1985

My spouse's details are
    Name : Vinod Kannah
    place of birth : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    time of birth : 12:55 AM
    DOB : 13th May 1983

i currently live outside india, so i would appreciate any remedy which can be done at home.

thanks a lot in advance

8. surekhap

surekhap Platinum IL'ite

posted the content in a wrong thread. please check it. you can raise a request to change the thread.

9. Jessica.sharon

Jessica.sharon Silver IL'ite

In this modern world dressing up with revealing clothes is not much of a hype and in india its becoming common a lot. I wear tank tops and short skirts whenever I can and I have never had any problem wearing them as it does reveal sometimes but these clothes are the best to wear and the most comfortable in every way

10. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

@pinkytyagi, what about navel exposure done by ladies wearing Saree? There are many families who dont like saree as they think they expose midriff, one cousin was so strict, never let his wife wear saree .all the pictures you posted, I found nothing exposing. The girls are just wearing shorts, can only guys wear short? Its hight time we Indians stop pointing fingers towards girls.I agree that one should be decently dressed so wearing cocktail dresses or ramp kind of dresses in everyday life might not be a good idea but commenting about women wearing Kurta and leggings like op did and your pictures with girls in shorts and jeans is too much.

1 person likes this.