is any one planning to transfer money to India in couple of days?

Discussion in 'Indians in Australia & NZ' started by sunpriya, Apr 10, 2014.

1. sunpriya

sunpriya New IL'ite

Hi indusladies,

We are in need of transferring money from India to australia urgently. Since the amount is greater than 25000$, using online services is seem to take more days.
    So we are thinking an option to find some one who has plans to transfer money from india in couple of days. Plan is to transfer rupees to their account in India from our Indian account and get the dollars transfered to our Australian account from their Australian account here, which is more faster and also gets better exchange rates.
    This is guinea request. Please do respond if you are willing to do a favor for us in this regard.
    It benefits both us and the one who helps.

Thanks,

Sunpriya

2. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sunpriya,

Sorry I just saw your post. Any way this delayed advice may help you and others.

Do not enter into private arrangements in International Money Transfers. It can lead to many many serious unexpected complications including loss of money.

You can transfer the money to the beneficiary in 10 minutes through proper channels.
    Go to Western Union or Money gram IMT agents. Get the code. Inform the beneficiary over phone. All in just matter of minutes. Western Union is the best in my experience. They are available even in small towns in India with banks.

Best of luck.

1 person likes this.
  3. daksh

daksh Silver IL'ite

I assume this is hawala, not the right way of doing things, better transfer the money legally.