1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Intimacy issues

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by tndocgirl, Jul 14, 2014.

1. mariselviprabu

mariselviprabu Silver IL'ite

Hi, me too ditto situation, except instead of twins we have a 5 yr old kid. Kid most of the time sleeps with grandparents. Also we give the better bedroom to them i.e, with a.c. also whenever all family members has left home , both of you can take a beard from work . Hope it helped.

GlobetrotterG likes this.
  2. nehakhetal

nehakhetal Bronze IL'ite

I think, its common problem but It doesn't mean that couples avoid intimacy till childrens start sleeping separately. You can make another bed arrangement in the same room with privacy barrier like curtains or partition etc. You definately knew the sleeping pattern of your child so you can have it utilise when he/she is in deep sleep. One of my Doctor Couple friends used to get intimate mostly in morning or afternoon hrs when child is supposed to in school. I hope it may help u out.

3. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

Lot of suggestions that kid is sent in with grandparents but have none of you realized that the grandparents might have a sex life also?

GlobetrotterG likes this.
  4. nehakhetal

nehakhetal Bronze IL'ite

Is it so? I don't know much about It, still I don't think they may be active so frequently as compared to their children