1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Internal Beauty is everlasting

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by subrabidha, Sep 22, 2010.

1. subrabidha

subrabidha Silver IL'ite

Hello Friends,
    Today, i read abt Nefertiti's bust in "The Hindu".
    [​IMG]Nefertity,the Egyptian queen, was admired as the perfect example of beauty. The name Nefertiti means "the beautiful one has come".
    Nefertiti's bust is one of the most recognized ancient Egyptian items after the mask of king Tutankhamen.
    The German scientists analyzed the limestone carving of Nefertiti's bust with CT scan.They said that the delicately carved face in bust may not be a real depiction.The CT scan reports reveal that original nose of the queen was bent & cheek bone not as high as shown in the bust.
    Even Cleopatra,the legendary beauty,was portrayed as plain,no more than 5 ft tall plump figure in British Museum in 2001.

After reading this article,the first thought arise in my mind is "is it necessary to reveal these beauties ?"

But these researches explain the phenomenon of beauty. Beauty is eternal; Inner beauty is everlasting & none can rewrite this .
    Can anyone question about the beauty of Mother Teresa ?
    Shall i conclude this post like this
    External Beauty is CD - RW
    Inner Beauty is CD - R :rotfl

2. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

As far as I am concerned that Mother Teresa is/was beautiful. Look at her eyes!!!!! 95% our life really involves with outer beauty Look at the commercials, whiting cream, designer saris and jewels etc. I am also one of the person try to look nice. We give too much important to out beauty especially in our film world. Skinny and light skin women for Tamil movies because "we' think that they are beautiful.
    I read the article in Hindu yesterday. I feel there is no need to revel about those Queens.
    Lat two lines, CD-R and CD-RW- I didn't get it. Can you explain?

3. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Hi supriya, well said. The clear mind is better than a clear skin. Regarding the last two lines, can i say that without CD the RW is of no use. Likewise, w/o clear and beautiful mind, our outer beauty is of no use?

andal

4. subrabidha

subrabidha Silver IL'ite

Thanks 4 ur reply friends.
    CD RW is rewritable cds & CD R only readable cds.
    Andal, ur saying is more apt & may i include in my post ?

5. mitrakannan

mitrakannan New IL'ite

pl tell us what is CD-R and CD-RW
    smiling face,open up the heart,nice hospitality,be affectionate with all without hesitation,these all the beautiful mantras.If one followed this,ya that is the one called beauty.

6. mitrakannan

mitrakannan New IL'ite

thanks subra
    i got it.

7. subrabidha

subrabidha Silver IL'ite

Dear Mitra,
    ur definition for beauty is fantastic. thank u .