Initiative to start coffee mornings

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Abu Dhabi' started by Richa_05, Mar 25, 2009.

1. vishy

vishy Bronze IL'ite

Hi Kanaka

Thanks for coming forwad to host the first "Coffee Morning Meet". Please suit yourself and let us know the time and date convenient for you. I am okay with Tuesday 10.00 am as few other ILs had also suggested. Please PM us the location details.

Thanks again and looking forward to the meet.

Vishy

2. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Hi ladies
    I have no problem in organising the coffee meet in my house at 10.30 in my house.It can be a two hour session.This is on Tuesday.I will pms my add if you all decide.Let me know..........

3. kanaka Raghavan

I just saw Vishy's message.Tuesday 10.30 or 10.00 would be fine.Both time suits me,as some of you might have to pick up children from school.if that is the case 10.00 would be ok.Let me know.Eagerly awaiting to meet all of you.I will pms my add and phone no.

4. kanaka Raghavan

Hi ladies
    Vishy rang up just now to confirm .It will be a coffee meet at my place on Tuesday between 10 and 12.So all the ladies please confirm,so that I can pms my add.

5. Richa_05

Richa_05 Senior IL'ite

Hi Kanaka,
    It's okay with all of us, as Vishy has confirmed. What say Rupa, Revathi, Ambika.......10am on Tuesday at Kanaka's house is okay, ya?

Kanaka, do pm your location details to us. We'll see you at 10am on Tuesday, confirmed from my side.

Revathi, you may do that........come to my home and then we can go together.

Ambika, good to know that you can make it to the 'coffee morning' as well. Let us know if you would like to join us or meet us directly Kanaka's place. I'll pm you my contact nos.

Vishy, what about you? You'll be coming directly to Kanaka's place or would you like to come to my place and then we go together.

Geetanjali, where are you? Are you coming too? It's almost confirmed that we would be meeting on Tuesday, at 10am at Kanaka's place. She'll pm her location details shortly. Let us know

Rupa, it's now in Kanaka's place. Her home is in Electra. Are you familiar with the streets in Abu Dhabi? Let me know, in case of any queries.

6. vishy

vishy Bronze IL'ite

Hi Richa

Vishy, what about you? You'll be coming directly to Kanaka's place or would you like to come to my place and then we go together.

May be I'l meet up with you and we can go together. Let me know the details for "meet-up before the real meet-up" - shall I come to a particular place at 9.30 and then we'l leave together?

Vishy

Last edited: Mar 29, 2009
  7. Richa_05

Richa_05 Senior IL'ite

Vishy,
    You know my bldg, ya? Okay, Ambika and Revathi are coming to my place, you come too (0930 hrs is fine), then we'll go all together (by cab, I do have a license but don't drive without my husband by my side :crazy) ............Chal then, it's decided, okay!

8. Richa_05

Richa_05 Senior IL'ite

Rupa and Geetanjali,
    What about you gals? Rupa, is it okay for you? Do write.

Geetanjali, r u coming?

9. vishy

vishy Bronze IL'ite

Hi Richa

That makes 4 of us then. Will it be okay in one taxi? Or should I go-ahead and meet you all in Kanaka's house?

Vishy

10. revathis

revathis Senior IL'ite

Dear Rachna,

Count me on. Will meet at your place at 9.30 . I dont know abt Cab rules in abu dhabi. In dubai the cab driver was allowed to ferry only 4 at a time, 3 at the back and 1 in the front. I am sure with lot of 'pathan' taxis plying the no. shouldn't matter:)

Dear kanaka,

Hoping to meet the wonderful host who is welcoming all of us inspite of not having been met us all in person.

Revathi