Info on Al Barsha 2

Discussion in 'Housing in Dubai' started by directapply09, Jul 28, 2012.

1. directapply09

directapply09 New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,
    Feels awesome to be a part of your community!!!
    I am very much new to Dubai though have been in middle east for a long time and quite familiar with Dubai as a shopping hub.Since we are moving in a months time I would need some information about the AL Barsha 2 Area behind Mall of the Emirates for Living and Schools.
    I have two kids both studying in international Curriculum in Grade 6 and Grade 1.
    Which schools should I approach for admission which charge reasonable fees around AL Barsha 2 area?
    How is this area for living especially for an indian family.We are looking at some villas in the same area.
    Please advice,
    Thanks,
    Nikki

2. Shivani2009

Shivani2009 Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

Hi Nikki

Welcome to Dubai , Al Barsha is a good location , You 've JSS school in the Vicinity , then DPS Gardens , with AED 35000 quartely fee , depends what Curriculm you're looking at , then you've Winchester near DPS as well , Upon searching net , you can easily find info about the above mentioned schools.

Dubai is Cosmo in nature , all it takes is the first step , soon you'll find yourself comfortable even amongst non indians also . Villa is a good option , only thing being that you may find yourself bored with no one to talk to ones family leaves for respective places , benefit of apptt is that you may bump into ppl while dropping or picking kids from bus stop and then you know one thing to the other .

Hope above info helps , touch base shud u need further assistance .

1 person likes this.
  3. directapply09

directapply09 New IL'ite

Thanks shivani...The information was indeed very helpful.How is raffles school in dubai?