Info need 4 rent of 1/2 BHK flat near Divyasree Technopark,SEZ K R Puram Hobli

Discussion in 'Housing in Bangalore' started by MissMarpel, Sep 30, 2013.

1. MissMarpel

MissMarpel New IL'ite

Hi,
    I need some urgent help please. I need to relocate to Bangalore very soon and I shall be grateful if you can please help me by giving info for below Queries. Please please help me.
    1. What is the average rent of 1/2 BHK flat near Divyasree Technopark,SEZ K R Puram Hobli,whiteField .
    2. How much need to deposit
    3. How secure and convenient this place for a women to stay ? if not then can you please suggest some near by place where I should look for a 1/2 BHK Flat ?
    4. Will I get any service apartment for Single room accommodation with North indian food + Wifi+Tv at room in this area ? What will be the rent ?

2. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hi,

Rant in and near KR Puram area is around 15000-21000.. for 2BHK. Deposit is usually 10months rent and it mostly depends on the house owner too. Security in bangalore is same almost everywhere. Keep jewels and cash in bank rest leave on God. I have no idea about single room serviced appartment with north indian food. You may find such paying guest accomodation but i would suggest better go for a flat.

3. MissMarpel

MissMarpel New IL'ite

Thank you So much Padmash for the info.

4. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

Hai there You can get rented flat or house of 1/2 bhk from 7k ... Check in OLX and u may get only brokers numbers but still u can bargain and can fix the cost which u r affordable.

and the security or advance can be bargained... they say 10 months but can be min of 30k

and there are PG accommodations for girls. which is the best for a lonely women.
    They charge around 6k and provide Breakfast + dinner + Freezer .
    only thing is u need to find the good and right PG for u.

Good luck :thumbsup