Indusladies Site - Still Feeling The Same Warmth Of Welcome

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by Caide, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

Hi all it's been three years since I have logged in to this site.
    A Lot has been changed in these three years. Job,marriage and as usual daily routine life of running between family chores and office works, where I lost my interest of spending time for myself.
    Now you know just five minutes ago, when I was randomly going through my mobile something urged my fingertips to type the website link.
    To my utter disappointment I remembered only my username( silly of me to use my dairy name as username- yeah I have named my diary). Was quick enough to reset password and finally logged in to it.
    You know after three years I felt the same ditto feel of warmth.unread messages,alerts,threads - a great though not a black and white flashback but a very very colourful memories.
    And really good to see new members and remember members I have met.
    Must say before ending the last sentence unknowingly I touched mobile shortcut button, was really worried that i might have lost this entire thing.
    Woo thanks to this drafts saved pop up which made to look into this again. Thanks goodness site developer thanks to you and to also the one who asked this as requirement
    See still developer, requirement are running in this stupid mind
    Such a great feel really missed this page and the life in it . And I believe even if I get busy at somepoint I will come across this site through any means as this site is that everlasting memories which hold all old datas like a big data
    Wanted to share a lot but I have to run to catch up with my daily routine
    Finishing this post with a dilemma of whether to wish good night or good morning to all of you
    Glad to back here

Thyagarajan, ashima10 and Induslady like this.

2. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

Logged in again
    Wanted to add this to the post but unable to do so