Indusladies.com in India Abroad.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Chitvish, Jun 15, 2007.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Friends,
    My niece who came from the U S brought this cutting to show me. This was published in the issue of India Abroad, dt June 1 st 2007.
    I am attaching it as a pdf file.
    Love,
    Chithra.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2007
    1 person likes this.

2. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Mrc.C for sharing this information. Good work is always being appreciated. 'KATTRAVARKKU CHENDRA IDAMELLAM CIRAPPU'. (which means educated people are appreciated wherever they go.)
    Keep it up Malathy Jey and also Mrs.C for your contribution.
    srinketan

3. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

Dear chith,
    As usual you have come up with an interesting surprise.You have proved that you are an ardent member of IL who does her best to keep us infrormed of all achievements in our online home.
    Thank you.
    See you tomorrow at IL chennai meet?
    Regards,
    Meenu

4. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL ites,

Isn't it good to see about our community in one more magazine? Thanks to all of you for making this community a success by having healthy discussions, conversations and by sharing a whole lot of useful information.

I had been in contact with India Abroad (http://www.indiaabroad.com/) during May 2007 to get our site featured in one of their issues. Being one of the earlier Indian publications in the US, I thought it will help to reach out to more Indian Ladies especially in the US.

My special thanks to Monika Joshi of India Abroad who patiently gathered all information about the history of our site and got it published. Also, thanks to Anajali Maniam, who I approached originally in India Abroad. She was very appreaciative about our community and got me to the right contacts in India Abroad to get the news published.

Mrs. Chitvish,

Though I initiated this to get the news out about our community, I was not in this loop getting busy with the vacation in India. A few days back I did hear from a member ("Mohanawalambe" aka Mona) that she got to read about our community in India Abroad but I did not get to see it. Thanks to you for promptly getting this news shared among our members. Please convey my special thanks to your niece too for carrying this piece of news all the way.

Malathy

Last edited: Jun 16, 2007
  5. Selvi

Selvi Senior IL'ite

Way to go!!!! Another round of applause to Malathy, Jey, Mrs.CV and IL Crew!!!!!

:yes:

1 person likes this.
  6. sowminivibu

sowminivibu Silver IL'ite

hey great going the IL team !!!:2thumbsup:

lov
    sowmi

7. kb2000

kb2000 Bronze IL'ite

Dear ILites,

Thanks to one and all :yes:

Thanks,
    kb2000

8. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

:-D Thank you, Mrs. Chitra for posting this info. I am very proud to be a part of IL family.
    Thank you Mrs. Malathy Jey, Mrs. Chitra V, other moderators, and last but not least my fellow members.
    W2G
    Regards

9. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

That is great news and I read that clipping to see the face of Indus lady yet again. All the best IL team. This is, I feel, only the beginning for reaching greater heights.

10. padmaashok

padmaashok New IL'ite

Hi Chitra

Are you looking a getting more articles written in the media about Indusladies?