Indusladies.com Bye Bye Breast Cancer Campaign - October'2010

Discussion in 'Bye Bye Breast Cancer Campaign' started by Induslady, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Indusladies.com
    Bye Bye Breast Cancer Campaign

BBBC_300_250.gif

Dear IL'ites,

October is breast cancer awareness month. On eve of that, Indusladies.com is organizing a Breast Cancer Awareness and Fundraising Campaign. We are partnering with "Forum for Breast Cancer Protection (FBCP)", an Indian NGO working in this field.

What is the campaign?
    It is pretty simple. As part of this campaign, we want Indian women to take a quick 3 minute breast cancer awareness Quiz during the month of October. For every women taking the quiz, Indusladies.com will donate Rs.1 to the NGO for Breast Cancer Awareness. The target is to get 1,00,000 women to take the Quiz!

How can you Help?

We need the entire Indusladies family to pull together and help this campaign be a big success. The campaign page has 10-ways you can help promote this campaign. Every bit helps. This forum is for getting your help and co-ordinating all those activities.

When?
    You can start taking the quiz from October 1st onwards. However, the campaign promotional activities start immediately. The campaign page is live today. We started the campaign this early (6 weeks in advance) so that you all can help in driving more awareness for the campaign from now through October. Go to the campaign page to get 10 ideas of how you can help.

Have more Ideas? Want to get Involved?
    Share ideas to promote the campaign.
    Become part of the campaign team here.

Look forward to a successful campaign. Let's pull together.

2. pandusk

pandusk Gold IL'ite

Indusladies.com Team,

Thanks for giving us an opportunity to be part of this campaign. Good Luck to all and hope we meet our target. Let us pool in each and everyone whom we know to this awareness program.

Bye Bye Breast Cancer !!!

Moderators/Admin: When I am trying to click on
    Download poster here! it takes me back to the 10-ways you can help promote this campaign link. Am I missing something here or has this needs to be fixed. Kindly look into this.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
  3. Jey

Jey Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Pandusk, You are right. The poster will be uploaded in the next 2-3 days. Thank you.

Jey

4. kaverivenkat

kaverivenkat Bronze IL'ite

Dear All,

If my fellow ILs in Chennai City are prepared
    and join together in mutually consented place
    I can able to arrange a Doctor or group of
    Doctors to give an awarness lecture for ladies
    and even if it is a safe and closed place I will
    request the Doctors for free checkups on that
    day. The Doctors will come from a big Multi
    Speciality Hospital in Chennai.

If it is agreable for everyone please inform me
    to make this arrangements on behalf on IndusLadies.

kaverivenkat

5. Jey

Jey Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Pandusk, the banner is now updated. Members can now download, print and display it in nearby restaurants, temples, grocery stores and anywhere Indian Women are likely to see. Thank you.

Jey

P.S - The banner is 40MB because it is a high resolution file to ensure that it prints beautifully.