1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Indus Gentle men

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Renu1999, Oct 2, 2008.

1. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

[​IMG]a tough competition is going to start i think- between indusladies and indusgentleman.

very nice. But i will share all the feelings with my kids than with my hubby.

andal

Last edited: Mar 14, 2009
  2. peaches n cream

peaches n cream New IL'ite

yeah my dh knows about this site as this is what I always view first as soon as I go on the computer but he doesnt know my user name as he is nt bothered.:thumbsup

3. infinitehopes

infinitehopes Bronze IL'ite

I am quite junior so far. But in two minds about telling DH.

The other day he just happened to see it but didn't bother to go through it. I don't think he will have time to actually invest in reading these forums. If you see me off these forums - that will be because my DH has time and he wants to spend it with me - without my laptop :)

So far, I am happy to be here anonymously. But I am so myself here - that probably he will be able to find me immediately if he reads through few of the forums ! It will be interesting.. but for now I want to remain anonymous - for no particular reason or intention! Its nice to have your own group! :)

So obviously, he is not jealous yet.

4. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

well.. my dh does know about this..he keeps asking what do you ladies keep discussing always..once I showed him the forums and some discussions.he was amazed at the variety of topics covered. and now he asks, is there anything you people dont discussBig Laugh...

He is very curious to know if I have posted anything about him :rotflBUt I dont tell him my ID..:crazy

5. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

hi,
    my hubby is really happy abt IL but not jealous. he is amazed abt the fact that women even if they havent seen each other even if they dont know each other.....still care so much for each other. they solve each others problems. share happiness and sorrows talk their heart out.....its just amazing for him. he says he cant do this bcoz only women have such a BIG HEART and thats y he repects women and IL and says how far we all have taken IL, its not possible tsk for men to do that.

so ladies great going :cheers.

6. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I told my DH about IndusLadies, but not intentinally.. I wanted to discuss some thread with him and had to tell the background of IndusLadies.. He genuinly emphathised on some issues that Women face like physical abuse, IL problems and all, but I didnt care to give more details :hide: I wanted to have privacy using this site, as I feel more connected here if I dont discuss these to my family. It is my secret outlet!! Big Laugh

Love IL,

Last edited: Mar 16, 2009